And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Organs for Money
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Economics Nobel 2016: Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- What is the largest number of walks hits and errors in a game in which there were still only 27 plate appearances? (3 last night for LA) 2 days ago
- RT @CalmTomb: This note Jimmy Carter left for Ronald Reagan before Reagan took office says everything about how politics have changed. http… 2 days ago
- RT @cjwerleman: Al Gore's 2000 concession speech is a masterclass in class: americanrhetoric.com/speeches/algor… https://t.co/fWMbmXkAIz 5 days ago
- RT @jillianivey: The @HillaryClinton team has already purchased nastywomengetshitdone.com and it redirects to the campaign site. 👏👏👏 5 days ago
- RT @tomashbrooknpr: Read this. Think about this. George H.W. Bush's gracious handoff to Bill Clinton. It's beautiful. https://t.co/XHjPvbzG… 5 days ago