And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Coke For A Nickel
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The three-way ecstasy of H20 at the moment they collectively become vapor. 5 hours ago
- "Off of" is the new "on" 2 weeks ago
- With a different spin of the wheel it would have been a story about a cockroach who woke up as a bed stuck under a human 3 weeks ago
- F Kafka F Kafka Fkafka fkafka fkafkafkafka fkafkafkafkafkafkafkafkaf kafkafkafkafkaf k afkaf K Afkaf K Afkaf 3 weeks ago
- Like a period that knows it's italicized but the world will never know. 3 weeks ago