- Econ grad schools should add as a requirement for the PhD that students take a recent published experiment and attempt to replicate it.
- Not accepting American Express is a local public good. Because once enough of them do it, I stop expecting that it will be accepted and stop offering it on the first try.
- Homosexuality is a puzzle for evolution not because of the question “how does it survive despite not reproducing?” Because for a gene reproduction *is* survival. The puzzle is “how do they reproduce despite not wanting to?”
- Books get made into films all the time, why do poems rarely get made into pop songs?
- Why is it easier to apologize when the offended party isn’t actually upset?