Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Coke For A Nickel
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The three-way ecstasy of H20 at the moment they collectively become vapor. 5 hours ago
- "Off of" is the new "on" 2 weeks ago
- With a different spin of the wheel it would have been a story about a cockroach who woke up as a bed stuck under a human 3 weeks ago
- F Kafka F Kafka Fkafka fkafka fkafkafkafka fkafkafkafkafkafkafkafkaf kafkafkafkafkaf k afkaf K Afkaf K Afkaf 3 weeks ago
- Like a period that knows it's italicized but the world will never know. 3 weeks ago