Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Pricing Bareback
- Organs for Money
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Economics Nobel 2016: Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.