Temporary parking sign spotted near the Stanford GSB/Economics department by Michael Ostrovsky (via Google+)
- Matt Gentzkow is Clark Medalist 2014
- Monitoring Your Kid's Drug Habit
- Phantom Phone Vibrations
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- The Goethe Auction
- Golden Balls Solved?
- Consider The Equilibrium
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @Austan_Goolsbee: Matt Gentzkow. Clark medal. the man is an amazing scholar. it is well deserved. 9 hours ago
- Someone tell @cnn 3 days ago
- Nations of the world coming together to produce a giant cannon that shoots t-shirts at Neptune. 5 days ago
- RT @NU_Sports: Northwestern University has filed a Request For Review with the NLRB. Full brief found here: dradis.ur.northwestern.edu/multimedia/pdf… #B1GCats 1 week ago
- Starting to miss the old non-preachy, non-snarky, non-self-subtweeting Tyler MT@tylercowen:those writing on unemployment never hired anyone. 1 week ago