When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- How to Get Published in a (Top) Economics Journal
- The Adult Safety Break
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @stuartpstevens: If nothing else, I wish the Russians would hack into Trump's phone and get the tweets about FLOTUS he keeps writing &… 23 hours ago
- If you're not using those superdelegates can we have them? -- GOP 3 days ago
- Caveat whatever-the-Latin-word-for-reader-is. 3 days ago
- There is no scarcity of rope. Donald Trump Threatens the Ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal” newyorker.com/news/news-desk… via @newyorker 4 days ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: Somebody should think about starting a party that values individual liberty and collective purpose. Might be a market f… 4 days ago