With social networking you are now exposed to so many different voices in rapid succession. Each one is monotonous as an individual but individual voices arrive too infrequently for you notice that, all you see is the endless variety of people saying and thinking things that you can never think or say. It seems like the everyone in the world is more creative than one-dimensional you.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- The Ornament Game
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- Who We Are
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
- Golden Balls Solved?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- This gift guide never failed me in the past. The 2016 list looks great. themorningnews.org/article/best-b… via @themorningnews 2 days ago
- Biggest strategic blind spot in football: On first down players should be running out of bounds after gaining 9.5 yards. 1 week ago
- Things that can be low-grade besides a fever: low-grade insomnia, low-grade epiphany, low-grade apocalypse. 3 weeks ago
- "Job creation" twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 4 weeks ago
- Education is a public good 1 month ago