Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Pricing Bareback
- Alternative to Google Appointment Slots?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @TonyFratto: If you haven't yet read/watched the speech: Clinton Criticizes Trump's Extreme Views in Reno Speech hillaryspeeches.com/2016/08/25/cli… 22 hours ago
- Well the median voter's speech preferences happen to be lexicographic: first minimize lies then minimize length. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 22 hours ago
- RT @retsoor: you: god doesn't exist god: [voice like an infinite amount of morgan freemans who always have been & always will be howling]… 23 hours ago
- RT @bbotezatu: Happy 25th birthday, #Linux! Here's your f-ing #cake, go ahead and compile it yourself. https://t.co/OCQUDPhlXY 23 hours ago
- RT @mrs_ramsay_1927: New Law & Econ Paper: Rogerson, The Economics of Data Caps and Free Data Services in Mobile Broadband https://t.co/CBM… 1 day ago