- Junior Ghadaffi’s US Tour, interrupted by war. (Sandeep blogged this yesterday, but you may have missed it.)
- Bacon cologne.
- Early Jim Henson.
- “I think I no how to make people or animals alive.”
- Scott Adams rant.
- Your rental car dashboard tells you what side the gas cap is on.
- My birthdate appears twice in the first 200000000 digits of pi.
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @TonyFratto: If you haven't yet read/watched the speech: Clinton Criticizes Trump's Extreme Views in Reno Speech hillaryspeeches.com/2016/08/25/cli… 3 hours ago
- Well the median voter's speech preferences happen to be lexicographic: first minimize lies then minimize length. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 4 hours ago
- RT @retsoor: you: god doesn't exist god: [voice like an infinite amount of morgan freemans who always have been & always will be howling]… 4 hours ago
- RT @bbotezatu: Happy 25th birthday, #Linux! Here's your f-ing #cake, go ahead and compile it yourself. https://t.co/OCQUDPhlXY 4 hours ago
- RT @mrs_ramsay_1927: New Law & Econ Paper: Rogerson, The Economics of Data Caps and Free Data Services in Mobile Broadband https://t.co/CBM… 1 day ago