- Junior Ghadaffi’s US Tour, interrupted by war. (Sandeep blogged this yesterday, but you may have missed it.)
- Bacon cologne.
- Early Jim Henson.
- “I think I no how to make people or animals alive.”
- Scott Adams rant.
- Your rental car dashboard tells you what side the gas cap is on.
- My birthdate appears twice in the first 200000000 digits of pi.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Anglo-Eu Translation Guide
- (Shotgun) Job Market Ideas Explained in Words: Kota Saito
- How to Shill on eBay
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Economics Nobel 2016: Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom
- Pricing Bareback
- Volleyball Scoring
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @cjwerleman: Al Gore's 2000 concession speech is a masterclass in class: americanrhetoric.com/speeches/algor… https://t.co/fWMbmXkAIz 1 day ago
- RT @jillianivey: The @HillaryClinton team has already purchased nastywomengetshitdone.com and it redirects to the campaign site. 👏👏👏 1 day ago
- RT @tomashbrooknpr: Read this. Think about this. George H.W. Bush's gracious handoff to Bill Clinton. It's beautiful. https://t.co/XHjPvbzG… 1 day ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: I'd go to Freud for the fact check on this. twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 1 day ago
- RT @matthewbaldwin: A good comeback would be for Clinton to invite Trump to her first State of the Union address. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 day ago