I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- The Ornament Game
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Why Are Asian Desserts So Bad?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- This gift guide never failed me in the past. The 2016 list looks great. themorningnews.org/article/best-b… via @themorningnews 2 days ago
- Biggest strategic blind spot in football: On first down players should be running out of bounds after gaining 9.5 yards. 1 week ago
- Things that can be low-grade besides a fever: low-grade insomnia, low-grade epiphany, low-grade apocalypse. 3 weeks ago
- "Job creation" twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 4 weeks ago
- Education is a public good 1 month ago