I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- How to Get Published in a (Top) Economics Journal
- Selling Season Tickets Is A Money Loser
- Thoughts Left Lying Around About Election Forecasts
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @stuartpstevens: If nothing else, I wish the Russians would hack into Trump's phone and get the tweets about FLOTUS he keeps writing &… 15 hours ago
- If you're not using those superdelegates can we have them? -- GOP 3 days ago
- Caveat whatever-the-Latin-word-for-reader-is. 3 days ago
- There is no scarcity of rope. Donald Trump Threatens the Ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal” newyorker.com/news/news-desk… via @newyorker 3 days ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: Somebody should think about starting a party that values individual liberty and collective purpose. Might be a market f… 4 days ago