He died earlier this week. If you grew up in Southern California, and you watched TV, you may have forgotten Cal Worthington but his dog Spot, the acres and acres of cars, the “Go See Cal”, the giant selection of cars and trucks on sale, the “open every day til midnight” and the music in the way “nineteen” springboarded the cars vintage out of your set and into your ears are all still stored away in some synapses somewhere in there and they’re all gonna come flowing out when you watch this video and probably bring with them a whole bunch of other stuff lost in there that you are gonna be pretty tickled to find again. RIP Cal Worthington.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Really Great Essay By Raquel Fernandez On The Culture Of Economics
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- The Adult Safety Break
- Thoughts Left Lying Around About Election Forecasts
- Pricing Bareback
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @stuartpstevens: If nothing else, I wish the Russians would hack into Trump's phone and get the tweets about FLOTUS he keeps writing &… 2 days ago
- If you're not using those superdelegates can we have them? -- GOP 5 days ago
- Caveat whatever-the-Latin-word-for-reader-is. 5 days ago
- There is no scarcity of rope. Donald Trump Threatens the Ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal” newyorker.com/news/news-desk… via @newyorker 5 days ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: Somebody should think about starting a party that values individual liberty and collective purpose. Might be a market f… 6 days ago