He died earlier this week. If you grew up in Southern California, and you watched TV, you may have forgotten Cal Worthington but his dog Spot, the acres and acres of cars, the “Go See Cal”, the giant selection of cars and trucks on sale, the “open every day til midnight” and the music in the way “nineteen” springboarded the cars vintage out of your set and into your ears are all still stored away in some synapses somewhere in there and they’re all gonna come flowing out when you watch this video and probably bring with them a whole bunch of other stuff lost in there that you are gonna be pretty tickled to find again. RIP Cal Worthington.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Economics Nobel 2016: Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Volleyball Scoring
- Who We Are
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @CalmTomb: This note Jimmy Carter left for Ronald Reagan before Reagan took office says everything about how politics have changed. http… 1 hour ago
- RT @cjwerleman: Al Gore's 2000 concession speech is a masterclass in class: americanrhetoric.com/speeches/algor… https://t.co/fWMbmXkAIz 2 days ago
- RT @jillianivey: The @HillaryClinton team has already purchased nastywomengetshitdone.com and it redirects to the campaign site. 👏👏👏 2 days ago
- RT @tomashbrooknpr: Read this. Think about this. George H.W. Bush's gracious handoff to Bill Clinton. It's beautiful. https://t.co/XHjPvbzG… 2 days ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: I'd go to Freud for the fact check on this. twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 2 days ago