Michael McDonald, a political science professor at George Mason University, constantly updates the numbers. In the early voting, NV, IA seem to be leaning Obama, CO is leaning Romney and FL is close. Hard to map OH counties into DEM and REP districts.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Volleyball Scoring
- Golden Balls Solved?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Alternative to Google Appointment Slots?
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Selling Season Tickets Is A Money Loser
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @mrs_ramsay_1927: New Law & Econ Paper: Rogerson, The Economics of Data Caps and Free Data Services in Mobile Broadband https://t.co/CBM… 18 hours ago
- Farro would kick your favorite grain's ass any day of the week. 2 days ago
- RT @TonyFratto: Removing head-gear for #Rio2016 boxing is a classic moral hazard experiment. 3 days ago
- Way off his peak from get out of my dreams get into my car 4 days ago
- A sudden mob of people led to you by a free app on their phone to collect and trade all your hidden insecurities. 1 week ago