Went to Vera for the first time last night. It doesn’t take reservations but it was not hard to get table at 7 p.m. on a Thursday, even though Vera was on the “Best of Chicago 2012” list at Chicago Magazine. I had two companions and we managed to get through roast mushrooms, lamb pinchos, langoustines, paella, calcots, papas bravas, grilled asparagus and fried artichokes! Only the papas were generic. The wine list is quite original and the waitress made great recommendations. I’m definitely going back.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Selling Season Tickets Is A Money Loser
- I Finally Had Time To Read....Credit Cycles, Kiyotaki Moore, JPE 1997
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Farro would kick your favorite grain's ass any day of the week. 1 day ago
- RT @TonyFratto: Removing head-gear for #Rio2016 boxing is a classic moral hazard experiment. 2 days ago
- Way off his peak from get out of my dreams get into my car 3 days ago
- A sudden mob of people led to you by a free app on their phone to collect and trade all your hidden insecurities. 5 days ago
- RT @NateSilver538: Trump pivots 360 degrees. Innovative. twitter.com/costareports/s… 6 days ago