You know the show Iron Chef? Someone should organize Iron Blogger. You are the chairman, you assemble your Iron Bloggers, and each week you invite a challenger blogger. The “secret ingredient” is a topic for the challenger and his chosen Iron Blogger to write about. You appoint judges to evaluate the writing according to content, style, and originality.
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @TonyFratto: If you haven't yet read/watched the speech: Clinton Criticizes Trump's Extreme Views in Reno Speech hillaryspeeches.com/2016/08/25/cli… 3 hours ago
- Well the median voter's speech preferences happen to be lexicographic: first minimize lies then minimize length. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 4 hours ago
- RT @retsoor: you: god doesn't exist god: [voice like an infinite amount of morgan freemans who always have been & always will be howling]… 4 hours ago
- RT @bbotezatu: Happy 25th birthday, #Linux! Here's your f-ing #cake, go ahead and compile it yourself. https://t.co/OCQUDPhlXY 4 hours ago
- RT @mrs_ramsay_1927: New Law & Econ Paper: Rogerson, The Economics of Data Caps and Free Data Services in Mobile Broadband https://t.co/CBM… 1 day ago