An eternal puzzle is how a husband/father handles visits by his mother without agonizing conflict between the wife and her mother-in-law. Here is my Machiavellian solution. The husband should engineer a conflict with his mother that puts him in the wrong. Then the wife and her mother-in-law will naturally bond in the face of a mutual enemy. Don’t forget the key condition that the crime has to be egregious enough so the wife does not come to your defense. This is why the conflict should not be with the wife: your mother, being your mother, is naturally more inclined to side with you. Added bonus: husband is conveniently ostracized!
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- The Ornament Game
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- Who We Are
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
- Golden Balls Solved?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- This gift guide never failed me in the past. The 2016 list looks great. themorningnews.org/article/best-b… via @themorningnews 2 days ago
- Biggest strategic blind spot in football: On first down players should be running out of bounds after gaining 9.5 yards. 1 week ago
- Things that can be low-grade besides a fever: low-grade insomnia, low-grade epiphany, low-grade apocalypse. 3 weeks ago
- "Job creation" twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 4 weeks ago
- Education is a public good 1 month ago