O.K., I don’t this is quite as good as the Paul Krugman song but anyone who can write the lyrics “Come on Nouriel, fix the Senate Finance Bill. You are a financial power drill” is talented:
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Organs for Money
- Pricing Bareback
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Get Published in a (Top) Economics Journal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.