St. Patrick’s Day is approaching and I claim credit for the first to make this lame pun. I won’t be the last.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Exercise Is Bad For You
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Marginal Revenue Is Bigger Than Marginal Cost For E-Books Says Amazon Vs. Hachette
- Who We Are
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @mell4rk: just historically voted at 16 as part of the generation that is "Scotland's future" then went to Tesco and bought PJs with uni… 11 hours ago
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 1 day ago
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 5 days ago
- This will not end well macrumors.com/2014/09/10/app… 1 week ago
- Shaking your fist at the heavens for giving you a feeling of entitlement and yet occasionally not letting you have your way. 2 weeks ago