He died earlier this week. If you grew up in Southern California, and you watched TV, you may have forgotten Cal Worthington but his dog Spot, the acres and acres of cars, the “Go See Cal”, the giant selection of cars and trucks on sale, the “open every day til midnight” and the music in the way “nineteen” springboarded the cars vintage out of your set and into your ears are all still stored away in some synapses somewhere in there and they’re all gonna come flowing out when you watch this video and probably bring with them a whole bunch of other stuff lost in there that you are gonna be pretty tickled to find again. RIP Cal Worthington.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Pricing Bareback
- Volleyball Scoring
- Negative Campaigning In Multi-Candidate Elections
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @dbkahn: Just a reminder: more people voted in Kim Kardashian's twitter poll today than in the Iowa Caucuses twitter.com/KimKardashian/… 1 week ago
- RT @ethan_iverson: OK, at 5 PM EST I'll practice "Carolina Shout" for a while on @periscopeco. More like boring performance art than anythi… 1 week ago
- Your shadow just wanting to be followed back. 2 weeks ago
- I noticed that citizens united makes it easier to defeat Trump and now I am confused whether I am supposed to watch NPR or FoxNews. 3 weeks ago
- RT @retsoor: *edits the words "I love you" letter by letter out of your wiki page* 3 weeks ago