He died earlier this week. If you grew up in Southern California, and you watched TV, you may have forgotten Cal Worthington but his dog Spot, the acres and acres of cars, the “Go See Cal”, the giant selection of cars and trucks on sale, the “open every day til midnight” and the music in the way “nineteen” springboarded the cars vintage out of your set and into your ears are all still stored away in some synapses somewhere in there and they’re all gonna come flowing out when you watch this video and probably bring with them a whole bunch of other stuff lost in there that you are gonna be pretty tickled to find again. RIP Cal Worthington.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Dani Rodrik On Dirty Tricks In Turkey
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who We Are
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Sandwich Envy
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Pricing Bareback
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing bidding for @NUFBFamily matchups with Nebraska and Michigan is NOW OPEN. bit.ly/PurplePricing http://t.co/C… 1 week ago
- RT @NUHighlights: Here is the purple pricing for the Nebraska and Michigan games. Both are the same but Neb is $10 more for sideline. http:… 1 week ago
- RT @DannyEcker: Northwestern is bringing back "Purple Pricing" this season for the Nebraska and Michigan games: chicagobusiness.com/article/201407… 1 week ago
- Sweet Playin in the Band from Europe 1972 filmed for German TV m.rollingstone.com/music/videos/w… 1 week ago
- RT @Susan_Athey: Golden Goose Award to McAfee, Milgrom and Wilson, for using economics to design markets: socialsciencespace.com/2014/07/of-gee… 1 week ago