He died earlier this week. If you grew up in Southern California, and you watched TV, you may have forgotten Cal Worthington but his dog Spot, the acres and acres of cars, the “Go See Cal”, the giant selection of cars and trucks on sale, the “open every day til midnight” and the music in the way “nineteen” springboarded the cars vintage out of your set and into your ears are all still stored away in some synapses somewhere in there and they’re all gonna come flowing out when you watch this video and probably bring with them a whole bunch of other stuff lost in there that you are gonna be pretty tickled to find again. RIP Cal Worthington.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Pricing Bareback
- Let's Write This Paper (Updated With A Summary Of The Comments)
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Organs for Money
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 3 days ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 3 days ago
- Nice video of The Wedge vimeo.com/m/104546151 4 days ago
- The wedge today. NB that water is about 2 feet deep. abcnews.go.com/US/surf-newpor… 4 days ago
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 6 days ago