He died earlier this week. If you grew up in Southern California, and you watched TV, you may have forgotten Cal Worthington but his dog Spot, the acres and acres of cars, the “Go See Cal”, the giant selection of cars and trucks on sale, the “open every day til midnight” and the music in the way “nineteen” springboarded the cars vintage out of your set and into your ears are all still stored away in some synapses somewhere in there and they’re all gonna come flowing out when you watch this video and probably bring with them a whole bunch of other stuff lost in there that you are gonna be pretty tickled to find again. RIP Cal Worthington.
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Every time you unplug my phone to recharge yours an angel receives an electric shock 1 hour ago
- Game over right? 1 day ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: Pfft... They call the prize for medicine a Nobel, but it's not even sponsored by Sveriges Riksbank. It's bought and paid… 3 days ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: #UCCShooting https://t.co/lIRy2aHPYJ 1 week ago
- RT @itsjondavis: Div-I basketball player is struggling w/ decision on whether or not to come out publicly. Let him know your thoughts. http… 1 week ago