He died earlier this week. If you grew up in Southern California, and you watched TV, you may have forgotten Cal Worthington but his dog Spot, the acres and acres of cars, the “Go See Cal”, the giant selection of cars and trucks on sale, the “open every day til midnight” and the music in the way “nineteen” springboarded the cars vintage out of your set and into your ears are all still stored away in some synapses somewhere in there and they’re all gonna come flowing out when you watch this video and probably bring with them a whole bunch of other stuff lost in there that you are gonna be pretty tickled to find again. RIP Cal Worthington.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Pricing Bareback
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Popularize: The Myerson-Satterthwaite Theorem
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Just figured out that Australia is Texas 17 hours ago
- RT @insidenu: Via @KenPomeroy, #Northwestern had a <1% chance of beating Michigan in OT. sbnation.com/e/7910688 http://t.co/Jmqr2njma8 2 days ago
- RT @insidenu: Unconfirmed report that Morty left the game early only to come back for the end of the game 2 days ago
- RT @insidenu: NORTHWESTERN WINS HOW DID THAT HAPPEN 2 days ago
- Dear Chicago please have all this winter put away by the time I get back thanks bye 6 days ago