Buy tickets starting at 10AM at NUSports.com for the games against Ohio State on Oct 5 and Michigan on Nov 16. We have added bidding this season: you may submit a bid below the current auction price and you will receive tickets if and when the price falls to your bid level. Here is an older post about Purple Pricing with some more information.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Dani Rodrik On Dirty Tricks In Turkey
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Selling Season Tickets Is A Money Loser
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing bidding for @NUFBFamily matchups with Nebraska and Michigan is NOW OPEN. bit.ly/PurplePricing http://t.co/C… 13 hours ago
- RT @NUHighlights: Here is the purple pricing for the Nebraska and Michigan games. Both are the same but Neb is $10 more for sideline. http:… 14 hours ago
- RT @DannyEcker: Northwestern is bringing back "Purple Pricing" this season for the Nebraska and Michigan games: chicagobusiness.com/article/201407… 14 hours ago
- Sweet Playin in the Band from Europe 1972 filmed for German TV m.rollingstone.com/music/videos/w… 6 days ago
- RT @Susan_Athey: Golden Goose Award to McAfee, Milgrom and Wilson, for using economics to design markets: socialsciencespace.com/2014/07/of-gee… 6 days ago