Buy tickets starting at 10AM at NUSports.com for the games against Ohio State on Oct 5 and Michigan on Nov 16. We have added bidding this season: you may submit a bid below the current auction price and you will receive tickets if and when the price falls to your bid level. Here is an older post about Purple Pricing with some more information.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Who We Are
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Exercise Is Bad For You
- Jean Tirole Wins Nemmers Prize at Northwestern University
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Andele Nizim is an anagram of Idina Menzel. Some crazy dyslexia. 4 days ago
- At the eleventh hour you and work emerge from closed doors to announce you've finally reached agreement that neither is safe for the other. 1 week ago
- Snow on bass Rain on drums and Steam sitting in on the vibes. 2 weeks ago
- Was up all night trying to figure out how Snoop Dog would say "twizzle" 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReformedBroker: If President Lincoln sees his shadow, six more weeks of Toyotathon. 2 weeks ago