“Thibs is a guru,” Gibson said. “He understands the game plan.
“He had me guarding Ray Allen. That’s how much confidence he has in everybody’s ability to guard on defense. He really drew up and knew what the team was gonna do.
Every time they ran down and ran offense, it was exactly what Thibs showed us on paper.”
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How Do Restaurants Decide Your Wait Time?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @dbkahn: Just a reminder: more people voted in Kim Kardashian's twitter poll today than in the Iowa Caucuses twitter.com/KimKardashian/… 4 days ago
- RT @ethan_iverson: OK, at 5 PM EST I'll practice "Carolina Shout" for a while on @periscopeco. More like boring performance art than anythi… 5 days ago
- Your shadow just wanting to be followed back. 1 week ago
- I noticed that citizens united makes it easier to defeat Trump and now I am confused whether I am supposed to watch NPR or FoxNews. 2 weeks ago
- RT @retsoor: *edits the words "I love you" letter by letter out of your wiki page* 2 weeks ago