In my kids’ tennis class they are getting good enough to have actual rallies. The coach feeds them a ball and has them play out points. Each rally is worth 1 point and they play to 10. To stop them from trying to hit winners on the first shot and in attempt to get them to play longer rallies, the coaches tried out an interesting rule. “The ball must cross the net four times before the point begins. If your shot goes out before that, its 2 points for the other side.”
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Volleyball Scoring
- Alternative to Google Appointment Slots?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @markleidner: seinfeld bumper music playing between wars 3 hours ago
- I throw spaghetti In the air sometimes Singin' A-Yo Where's my pesto? 4 days ago
- Christopher Lloyd == Lars Ulrich RATIONAL FUNK Ep. 33: Mallets / Back to the Future - YouTube m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhlwja… 1 week ago
- Hillary Clinton just got my vote m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55d2a… 1 week ago
- "It's never us v them, only them v other-them" -- somebody please 1 week ago