In my kids’ tennis class they are getting good enough to have actual rallies. The coach feeds them a ball and has them play out points. Each rally is worth 1 point and they play to 10. To stop them from trying to hit winners on the first shot and in attempt to get them to play longer rallies, the coaches tried out an interesting rule. “The ball must cross the net four times before the point begins. If your shot goes out before that, its 2 points for the other side.”
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Emir Kamenica To Be Featured On This American Life This Sunday
- Pricing Bareback
- How to Shill on eBay
- Marginal Revenue Is Bigger Than Marginal Cost For E-Books Says Amazon Vs. Hachette
- Who We Are
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 4 days ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 4 days ago
- Nice video of The Wedge vimeo.com/m/104546151 5 days ago
- The wedge today. NB that water is about 2 feet deep. abcnews.go.com/US/surf-newpor… 5 days ago
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 1 week ago