In my kids’ tennis class they are getting good enough to have actual rallies. The coach feeds them a ball and has them play out points. Each rally is worth 1 point and they play to 10. To stop them from trying to hit winners on the first shot and in attempt to get them to play longer rallies, the coaches tried out an interesting rule. “The ball must cross the net four times before the point begins. If your shot goes out before that, its 2 points for the other side.”
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- How Do Restaurants Decide Your Wait Time?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Negative Campaigning In Multi-Candidate Elections
- Pricing Bareback
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @dbkahn: Just a reminder: more people voted in Kim Kardashian's twitter poll today than in the Iowa Caucuses twitter.com/KimKardashian/… 1 week ago
- RT @ethan_iverson: OK, at 5 PM EST I'll practice "Carolina Shout" for a while on @periscopeco. More like boring performance art than anythi… 1 week ago
- Your shadow just wanting to be followed back. 3 weeks ago
- I noticed that citizens united makes it easier to defeat Trump and now I am confused whether I am supposed to watch NPR or FoxNews. 3 weeks ago
- RT @retsoor: *edits the words "I love you" letter by letter out of your wiki page* 3 weeks ago