In my kids’ tennis class they are getting good enough to have actual rallies. The coach feeds them a ball and has them play out points. Each rally is worth 1 point and they play to 10. To stop them from trying to hit winners on the first shot and in attempt to get them to play longer rallies, the coaches tried out an interesting rule. “The ball must cross the net four times before the point begins. If your shot goes out before that, its 2 points for the other side.”
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- The Economics of Pinball
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- Bad Neighbor
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NU_Tickets: .@itsmerossw #B1GCats single game #B1G tickets go on sale Fri., Dec. 5 at 9 a.m. Some games available now via http://t.co/0… 3 days ago
- Building a wall around yourself and declaring the rest of the world is in prison. 5 days ago
- Where to eat in Berlin? Mitte. 6 days ago
- Discovering that notwithstanding your massive bed of laurels there's still no rest. 1 week ago
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing is back for five B1G games during the 2014-15 @NUMensBball season. Check out details at: http://t.co/RxFsjVyB… 1 week ago