In my kids’ tennis class they are getting good enough to have actual rallies. The coach feeds them a ball and has them play out points. Each rally is worth 1 point and they play to 10. To stop them from trying to hit winners on the first shot and in attempt to get them to play longer rallies, the coaches tried out an interesting rule. “The ball must cross the net four times before the point begins. If your shot goes out before that, its 2 points for the other side.”
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Greek Stragedy?
- Anglo-Eu Translation Guide
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Myths About The Greek Crisis by Stergios Skaperdas
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- 9. Throwin Stones 10. Not Fade Away encore: And We Bid You Goodnight #FareTheeWell #setlistguesses 33 minutes ago
- Second Set 1. Aiko 2. Samson and Delilah 3. Estimated Prophet -> 4. Eyes 5. Drums/Space 6. China Cat-> 7. Rider 8. Terrapin 34 minutes ago
- First Set: 1. Touch of Grey 2. Big River 3. GTRFB 4. Greatest Story Ever Told 5. Candy Man 6. Cassidy #FareTheeWell #setlistguesses 38 minutes ago
- In hot pursuit of happiness when I slam into a false cave painted on the side of a mountain rock. 1 day ago
- *scans a bag of Funyuns* *swipes card with a flourish* *points to the sky and gives all glory to God Jehovah* 4 days ago