And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Commitment and Extraction of Ransoms
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Pricing Bareback
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JustinWolfers: Pfft... They call the prize for medicine a Nobel, but it's not even sponsored by Sveriges Riksbank. It's bought and paid… 22 hours ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: #UCCShooting https://t.co/lIRy2aHPYJ 4 days ago
- RT @itsjondavis: Div-I basketball player is struggling w/ decision on whether or not to come out publicly. Let him know your thoughts. http… 5 days ago
- RT @gappy3000: The Catholic Church is the only organization in which the head is a guy wearing a skirt and embroidered underwear who's agai… 1 week ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: 17-year-old Morrissey slams the Ramones: http://t.co/ZakhrGqzSe 1 week ago