And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Volleyball Scoring
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @gappy3000: Shamu is what you should feel when you kill an orca 2 days ago
- Disciplines in which data gets called "theory": chess, music. 2 days ago
- OH irl: I wish it was like this in minecraft. 2 days ago
- The New Rules of Oyster Eating | Lucky Peach luckypeach.com/the-new-rules-… 4 days ago
- RT @markleidner: seinfeld bumper music playing between wars 5 days ago