And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Are Asian Desserts So Bad?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JohnHCochrane: The Grumpy Economist: Homo economicus or homo paleas? johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2015/05/homo-e… 9 hours ago
- RT @NCAAResearch: These 6 FBS schools (led by #B1GCats) had at least half their teams receive APR awards. Congrats to all! http://t.co/oPvb… 3 days ago
- Lifehack: organize your worlds so that when they inevitably collide its a supernova not a black hole. 6 days ago
- Just a list of visitors to WBEZ today http://t.co/55eDcrJCNb 1 week ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: There are two types of academics. Those who use the Oxford comma, those who don't and those who should. 2 weeks ago