And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Thoughts On Northwestern Football Unionization
- Bad Neighbor
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Krugman Misfires In Amazon Vs. Hachette Battle
- How to Shill on eBay
- The Economics of Pinball
- Price Discrimination Via Mac Vs PC Ownersip
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @k_trahan: The way college football teams sell tickets makes no sense. @NU_Sports is changing that. My latest for @Forbes: http://t.co/M… 3 days ago
- Poured just now http://t.co/bErweDK0Se 3 days ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: Solidifying Bad Precedents wp.me/pqX2p-3y5 1 week ago
- Nemmers got there first 1 week ago
- RT @retsoor: military drone shooting water into a clown's mouth from space 2 weeks ago