And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Jean Tirole Wins Nemmers Prize at Northwestern University
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Andele Nizim is an anagram of Idina Menzel. Some crazy dyslexia. 4 days ago
- At the eleventh hour you and work emerge from closed doors to announce you've finally reached agreement that neither is safe for the other. 2 weeks ago
- Snow on bass Rain on drums and Steam sitting in on the vibes. 2 weeks ago
- Was up all night trying to figure out how Snoop Dog would say "twizzle" 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReformedBroker: If President Lincoln sees his shadow, six more weeks of Toyotathon. 2 weeks ago