And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Dani Rodrik On Dirty Tricks In Turkey
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing bidding for @NUFBFamily matchups with Nebraska and Michigan is NOW OPEN. bit.ly/PurplePricing http://t.co/C… 4 days ago
- RT @NUHighlights: Here is the purple pricing for the Nebraska and Michigan games. Both are the same but Neb is $10 more for sideline. http:… 4 days ago
- RT @DannyEcker: Northwestern is bringing back "Purple Pricing" this season for the Nebraska and Michigan games: chicagobusiness.com/article/201407… 4 days ago
- Sweet Playin in the Band from Europe 1972 filmed for German TV m.rollingstone.com/music/videos/w… 1 week ago
- RT @Susan_Athey: Golden Goose Award to McAfee, Milgrom and Wilson, for using economics to design markets: socialsciencespace.com/2014/07/of-gee… 1 week ago