And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Volleyball Scoring
- Selling Season Tickets Is A Money Loser
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Golden Balls Solved?
- Who We Are
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @retsoor: fish n chips but instead of fish it's chips & instead of chips it's everyone you love is dying 10 hours ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: John Nash wins the Abel Prize in math for work on PDE's, unrelated to the game theory research that won him a Nobel. htt… 1 day ago
- Annals of Coase Theorem counterexamples. mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/12/wor… 3 days ago
- It's true. I've never seen a cop in Singapore. economist.com/news/asia/leek… 4 days ago
- RT @gappy3000: I think Germany is about to unfollow Greece on Twitter 2 weeks ago