And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Pricing Bareback
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The Economics of Suspense - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/opi… 20 hours ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: The End of Asymmetric Information? wp.me/pqX2p-3zk 1 week ago
- Everyone else waking up just before you die. 1 week ago
- The Sun star-splaining planetary inclusion to Pluto. 1 week ago
- 2D glasses that you wear irl 1 week ago