And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How to Shill on eBay
- The Ornament Game
- Pricing Bareback
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Bad Neighbor
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Yawn... Wake me up when it's ASSA Havana. 1 day ago
- Things that can be figgy besides pudding. Figgy flapjacks, figgy wheelbarrow, figgy earthquake. 2 days ago
- RT @insidenu: The Chronicle of Higher Education named Kain Colter one of its most influential people of 2014: m.chronicle.com/article/2014-I… 3 days ago
- NU Football union decision looming insidenu.com/2014/12/11/737… 1 week ago
- Stories are data shar.es/136fRi 1 week ago