And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- The Economics of Pinball
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @markleidner: running faster to turn the ads lining the inner arc of your hamster wheel into art 3 days ago
- RT @Benjamin_Hale: The time when the Ren & Stimpy guy made a Bjork video youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ… 4 days ago
- "Dave King is in less control of the metaphor than Hemingway" m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcZamT… 6 days ago
- RT @k_trahan: Here's what NCAA rules changed today in the autonomy voting: sbnation.com/college-footba… http://t.co/yAIoyy9FeV 1 week ago
- RT @DannyEcker: The @NorthwesternU profs that came up w/ the 'Purple Pricing' model have their first non-NU customer: Georgia Tech. http://… 1 week ago