And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- Golden Balls Solved?
- Consider The Equilibrium
- The Goethe Auction
- Monitoring Your Kid's Drug Habit
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Jon Gruber on the Affordable Care Act
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Someone tell @cnn 1 day ago
- Nations of the world coming together to produce a giant cannon that shoots t-shirts at Neptune. 4 days ago
- RT @NU_Sports: Northwestern University has filed a Request For Review with the NLRB. Full brief found here: dradis.ur.northwestern.edu/multimedia/pdf… #B1GCats 6 days ago
- Starting to miss the old non-preachy, non-snarky, non-self-subtweeting Tyler MT@tylercowen:those writing on unemployment never hired anyone. 1 week ago
- RT @buzzinchicago: NU football players voice opposition to union: They say all politics is local. In the case of the Northwestern... http:/… 1 week ago