And I have been to many very good Chinese restaurants in China, Taiwan, Singapore etc. This place is called Peter Chang’s China Grill. Here’s Wikipedia about the chef. Here are the badly misguided Yelp reviews. Note that from the look of the restaurant, the location, the service you would never guess what was in store for you. Indeed I was terrified when the folks at UVA told me we were driving off campus to go have Chinese for lunch, even moreso when I saw the place they were taking me to. But the food was a revelation. You probably do need to know what and how to order. For that I suggest getting invited to give a talk at the University of Virginia Economics department.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Pricing Bareback
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
- Obsessively Checking Email, Feel Free To Profit From This Idea
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Marginal Revenue Is Bigger Than Marginal Cost For E-Books Says Amazon Vs. Hachette
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 2 days ago
- This will not end well macrumors.com/2014/09/10/app… 5 days ago
- Shaking your fist at the heavens for giving you a feeling of entitlement and yet occasionally not letting you have your way. 1 week ago
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 2 weeks ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 2 weeks ago