As we prepare to take Purple Pricing to the next level we are looking to hire a developer to help us build the software that will implement our Fan-Friendly pricing mechanism on a large scale. We need someone with experience building an engaging front-end that interfaces seamlessly with the variety of back-end ticketing systems being used by venues and teams. Scalability is a big part of it. And we plan to launch it with the upcoming college football and basketball seasons so its a relatively short horizon. If you are interested please contact us by email with your background/experience or otherwise please pass on this message to anyone who might be a good fit.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Pricing Bareback
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Volleyball Scoring
- The Art of Blackmail
- Selling Season Tickets Is A Money Loser
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @Benjamin_Hale: The time when the Ren & Stimpy guy made a Bjork video youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ… 1 week ago
- "Dave King is in less control of the metaphor than Hemingway" m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcZamT… 1 week ago
- RT @k_trahan: Here's what NCAA rules changed today in the autonomy voting: sbnation.com/college-footba… http://t.co/yAIoyy9FeV 1 week ago
- RT @DannyEcker: The @NorthwesternU profs that came up w/ the 'Purple Pricing' model have their first non-NU customer: Georgia Tech. http://… 1 week ago
- RT @GTAthletics: Check out innovative Ramblin' Rates program for @GTMBK tickets vs Louisville and UNC: ramblinrates.com http://t.co/F… 2 weeks ago