As we prepare to take Purple Pricing to the next level we are looking to hire a developer to help us build the software that will implement our Fan-Friendly pricing mechanism on a large scale. We need someone with experience building an engaging front-end that interfaces seamlessly with the variety of back-end ticketing systems being used by venues and teams. Scalability is a big part of it. And we plan to launch it with the upcoming college football and basketball seasons so its a relatively short horizon. If you are interested please contact us by email with your background/experience or otherwise please pass on this message to anyone who might be a good fit.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @gappy3000: Shamu is what you should feel when you kill an orca 3 days ago
- Disciplines in which data gets called "theory": chess, music. 3 days ago
- OH irl: I wish it was like this in minecraft. 4 days ago
- The New Rules of Oyster Eating | Lucky Peach luckypeach.com/the-new-rules-… 6 days ago
- RT @markleidner: seinfeld bumper music playing between wars 6 days ago