As we prepare to take Purple Pricing to the next level we are looking to hire a developer to help us build the software that will implement our Fan-Friendly pricing mechanism on a large scale. We need someone with experience building an engaging front-end that interfaces seamlessly with the variety of back-end ticketing systems being used by venues and teams. Scalability is a big part of it. And we plan to launch it with the upcoming college football and basketball seasons so its a relatively short horizon. If you are interested please contact us by email with your background/experience or otherwise please pass on this message to anyone who might be a good fit.
- Greek Stragedy?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Myths About The Greek Crisis by Stergios Skaperdas
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Who We Are
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- *scans a bag of Funyuns* *swipes card with a flourish* *points to the sky and gives all glory to God Jehovah* 2 days ago
- The dog has not been fed in years. 3 days ago
- Sext: I'll join your dissent if you'll join mine. 4 days ago
- This happened http://t.co/fLY8Sn0gzg 5 days ago
- can't wait for Scalia to retire and join Twitter 1 week ago