Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Volleyball Scoring
- Pricing Bareback
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
- The Ornament Game
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @Pogue: John Oliver: “There was only one time in US history when refugees actually did wipe everyone out—and we’ll be celebrating it on … 3 days ago
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing is open for four huge @NUMensBball home #B1G games. Bid now!! #B1GCats nupurplepricing.com https://t.co/I… 3 days ago
- Heh "utilize" 1 week ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: It's not what you know. It's what you can convince your class you didn't just read the night before. 1 week ago
- RT @POTUS: Slamming the door in the face of refugees would betray our deepest values. That's not who we are. And it's not what we're going … 1 week ago