Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- The Goethe Auction
- Golden Balls Solved?
- Consider The Equilibrium
- Monitoring Your Kid's Drug Habit
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Jon Gruber on the Affordable Care Act
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Someone tell @cnn 1 day ago
- Nations of the world coming together to produce a giant cannon that shoots t-shirts at Neptune. 4 days ago
- RT @NU_Sports: Northwestern University has filed a Request For Review with the NLRB. Full brief found here: dradis.ur.northwestern.edu/multimedia/pdf… #B1GCats 6 days ago
- Starting to miss the old non-preachy, non-snarky, non-self-subtweeting Tyler MT@tylercowen:those writing on unemployment never hired anyone. 1 week ago
- RT @buzzinchicago: NU football players voice opposition to union: They say all politics is local. In the case of the Northwestern... http:/… 1 week ago