Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Bad Neighbor
- Regression Discontinuity in Chicago Restaurant Choices
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Who We Are
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @gappy3000: In the future, the Superbowl will be replaced by Grand Jury announcements. 2 days ago
- RT @NU_Tickets: .@itsmerossw #B1GCats single game #B1G tickets go on sale Fri., Dec. 5 at 9 a.m. Some games available now via http://t.co/0… 1 week ago
- Building a wall around yourself and declaring the rest of the world is in prison. 1 week ago
- Where to eat in Berlin? Mitte. 1 week ago
- Discovering that notwithstanding your massive bed of laurels there's still no rest. 1 week ago