Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RIP John And Alicia Nash 4 days ago
- RT @JohnHCochrane: The Grumpy Economist: Homo economicus or homo paleas? johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2015/05/homo-e… 5 days ago
- RT @NCAAResearch: These 6 FBS schools (led by #B1GCats) had at least half their teams receive APR awards. Congrats to all! http://t.co/oPvb… 1 week ago
- Lifehack: organize your worlds so that when they inevitably collide its a supernova not a black hole. 1 week ago
- Just a list of visitors to WBEZ today http://t.co/55eDcrJCNb 2 weeks ago