Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- The Indiana Religious Freedom Law and The Economics of Discrimination
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Volleyball Scoring
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: The End of Asymmetric Information? wp.me/pqX2p-3zk 3 days ago
- Everyone else waking up just before you die. 3 days ago
- The Sun star-splaining planetary inclusion to Pluto. 4 days ago
- 2D glasses that you wear irl 6 days ago
- "I was asked to reflect on my career but I am vain enough to believe that I am too young to do that." Jean Tirole (Nemmers Prize ceremony) 1 week ago