Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- The Adult Safety Break
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @HarlanCoben: I did @freakonomics podcast on suspense in the marketplace. Intriguing stuff from @briangrazer & economists. http://t.co/q… 1 day ago
- How British universities spread misery around the world » The Spectator spectator.co.uk/features/95890… 1 week ago
- Wishing he would foul off another dozen pitches just to see his full arsenal twitter.com/daiwaka/status… 1 week ago
- RT @economeager: The International Journal of Epidemiology has a list of papers you can read to understand the deworming controversy: http:… 1 week ago
- The Americans on the field though... 1 week ago