Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Pricing Bareback
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Big Data And Price Discrimination
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Dear Chicago please have all this winter put away by the time I get back thanks bye 3 hours ago
- RT @retsoor: a version of tinder that shows you where the people that already love you are 13 hours ago
- RT @NUHighlights: We own a Tom Crean which is like owning a rather intelligent mop but we didn't get a receipt and probably have storage ro… 2 days ago
- RT @M_ttM_: I view hyp. testing with suspicion, but a ban? Crazy! MT @BillMcEvily Psychology journal no longer seeing stars http://t.co/d6G… 4 days ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: Hunter S. Thompson attempting to justify his Fear & Loathing expenses in a letter to his editor: http://t.co/tG9Y9q7XOt 1 week ago