Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Thoughts On Northwestern Football Unionization
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Bad Neighbor
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Krugman Misfires In Amazon Vs. Hachette Battle
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- The Economics of Pinball
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Dear heroic healthcare workers. We the people of Illinois apologize to you for our governor. dlvr.it/7K5X2h” 5 hours ago
- RT @k_trahan: The way college football teams sell tickets makes no sense. @NU_Sports is changing that. My latest for @Forbes: http://t.co/M… 4 days ago
- Poured just now http://t.co/bErweDK0Se 4 days ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: Solidifying Bad Precedents wp.me/pqX2p-3y5 1 week ago
- Nemmers got there first 1 week ago