Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Commitment and Extraction of Ransoms
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Pricing Bareback
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JustinWolfers: Pfft... They call the prize for medicine a Nobel, but it's not even sponsored by Sveriges Riksbank. It's bought and paid… 1 day ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: #UCCShooting https://t.co/lIRy2aHPYJ 5 days ago
- RT @itsjondavis: Div-I basketball player is struggling w/ decision on whether or not to come out publicly. Let him know your thoughts. http… 6 days ago
- RT @gappy3000: The Catholic Church is the only organization in which the head is a guy wearing a skirt and embroidered underwear who's agai… 1 week ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: 17-year-old Morrissey slams the Ramones: http://t.co/ZakhrGqzSe 1 week ago