Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Auctions For Upgrades
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Teach A Six-Year-Old Algebra
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
art banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics teaching terrorism the web travel TV vapor mill war winter
- Whatever doesn't kill me only makes my eventual death anti-climatic. 1 week ago
- PhD- 4 weeks ago
- The heavens shaking their fists at you. 1 month ago
- Swappin' swear words at the peanut-free table. 1 month ago
- Let me floss next to your fire. 1 month ago