Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Matt Gentzkow is Clark Medalist 2014
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Pricing Bareback
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @TickerTix: Insightful. RT "@Dngitasawngrp: Interesting - #StubHub goes all-in: a cautionary tale in pricing research http://t.co/dywgec… 10 hours ago
- Study: you have to leave him more rope than you expect before he hangs himself. 20 hours ago
- Still-life tweet: extremities, profound ambivalence, technicalities, mulch. 2 days ago
- RT @shawnksullivan: Big week for college athletics. MT "@dennisdoddcbs: Autonomy defined! NCAA board to consider finer points. Agenda: http… 3 days ago
- Study: Your friends from high school think it's them that's winning and you that's got the payoffs wrong. 3 days ago