Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Greek Stragedy?
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Pricing Bareback
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @retsoor: "where isn't waldo?" - the buddha 20 hours ago
- So was group play just rope-a-dope? 1 day ago
- 9. Throwin Stones 10. Not Fade Away encore: And We Bid You Goodnight #FareTheeWell #setlistguesses 1 day ago
- Second Set 1. Aiko 2. Samson and Delilah 3. Estimated Prophet -> 4. Eyes 5. Drums/Space 6. China Cat-> 7. Rider 8. Terrapin 1 day ago
- First Set: 1. Touch of Grey 2. Big River 3. GTRFB 4. Greatest Story Ever Told 5. Candy Man 6. Cassidy #FareTheeWell #setlistguesses 1 day ago