Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Jean Tirole Wins Nemmers Prize at Northwestern University
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NUMensBball: Great work 'Cats! RT @NUWildside It’s official…’Cats win the #B1GHCC! #B1GCats http://t.co/4l8YkCPNcd 1 day ago
- Andele Nizim is an anagram of Idina Menzel. Some crazy dyslexia. 1 week ago
- At the eleventh hour you and work emerge from closed doors to announce you've finally reached agreement that neither is safe for the other. 2 weeks ago
- Snow on bass Rain on drums and Steam sitting in on the vibes. 3 weeks ago
- Was up all night trying to figure out how Snoop Dog would say "twizzle" 3 weeks ago