Since you’ve only ever been you and you’ve had to listen to yourself talk about your own thoughts for all this time, by now you are bored of yourself. Your thoughts and acts seem so trite compared to everyone else so instead you try to be like them. But you fail to account for the fact that to everybody else you are pretty much brand new and indeed you would be a refreshing break from their boring selves if only you would just be you.
- Krugman Misfires In Amazon Vs. Hachette Battle
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Who We Are
- How to Shill on eBay
- Thoughts On Northwestern Football Unionization
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Jean Tirole, Nobel Prize Economics 2014
- Bad Neighbor
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Volleyball Scoring
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @k_trahan: The way college football teams sell tickets makes no sense. @NU_Sports is changing that. My latest for @Forbes: http://t.co/M… 1 day ago
- Poured just now http://t.co/bErweDK0Se 1 day ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: Solidifying Bad Precedents wp.me/pqX2p-3y5 1 week ago
- Nemmers got there first 1 week ago
- RT @retsoor: military drone shooting water into a clown's mouth from space 2 weeks ago