Hat Tip: Arasan Aruliah
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Pricing Bareback
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @BaronFullstop: I wonder if there is a Professor of Palindromes called Dr. Awkward . 9 hours ago
- RIP John And Alicia Nash 6 days ago
- RT @JohnHCochrane: The Grumpy Economist: Homo economicus or homo paleas? johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2015/05/homo-e… 6 days ago
- RT @NCAAResearch: These 6 FBS schools (led by #B1GCats) had at least half their teams receive APR awards. Congrats to all! http://t.co/oPvb… 1 week ago
- Lifehack: organize your worlds so that when they inevitably collide its a supernova not a black hole. 1 week ago