When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Auctions For Upgrades
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- The Demise of Sponsored Search Ads?
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics teaching terrorism the web travel TV vapor mill war winter
- Whatever doesn't kill me only makes my eventual death anti-climatic. 1 week ago
- PhD- 4 weeks ago
- The heavens shaking their fists at you. 1 month ago
- Swappin' swear words at the peanut-free table. 1 month ago
- Let me floss next to your fire. 1 month ago