When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Pricing Bareback
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How to Shill on eBay
- She Who Smelt It Dealt It: An Evolutionary Explanation
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Are Asian Desserts So Bad?
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Finding out after death that you got the placebo life. 6 days ago
- Freestylin raindrops 1 week ago
- As if needing two bounds would be any less impressive. 1 week ago
- RT @mell4rk: just historically voted at 16 as part of the generation that is "Scotland's future" then went to Tesco and bought PJs with uni… 1 week ago
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 1 week ago