When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Let's Write This Paper (Updated With A Summary Of The Comments)
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 2 days ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 2 days ago
- Nice video of The Wedge vimeo.com/m/104546151 3 days ago
- The wedge today. NB that water is about 2 feet deep. abcnews.go.com/US/surf-newpor… 3 days ago
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 5 days ago