When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JeanTirole: I want to associate to my prize JJ.Laffont passed away 10y ago who was a mentor a colleague and dear friend to whom #TSE co… 3 days ago
- Dear heroic healthcare workers. We the people of Illinois apologize to you for our governor. dlvr.it/7K5X2h” 5 days ago
- RT @k_trahan: The way college football teams sell tickets makes no sense. @NU_Sports is changing that. My latest for @Forbes: http://t.co/M… 1 week ago
- Poured just now http://t.co/bErweDK0Se 1 week ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: Solidifying Bad Precedents wp.me/pqX2p-3y5 2 weeks ago