When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- How Do Restaurants Decide Your Wait Time?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- It's no longer necessary to add "on the Internet" to "I saw" 2 days ago
- RT @Benjamin_Hale: The time when the Ren & Stimpy guy made a Bjork video youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ… 1 week ago
- "Dave King is in less control of the metaphor than Hemingway" m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcZamT… 1 week ago
- RT @k_trahan: Here's what NCAA rules changed today in the autonomy voting: sbnation.com/college-footba… http://t.co/yAIoyy9FeV 2 weeks ago
- RT @DannyEcker: The @NorthwesternU profs that came up w/ the 'Purple Pricing' model have their first non-NU customer: Georgia Tech. http://… 2 weeks ago