When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- The Ornament Game
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
- Debraj Ray Reviews Piketty
- Bad Neighbor
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Yawn... Wake me up when it's ASSA Havana. 2 days ago
- Things that can be figgy besides pudding. Figgy flapjacks, figgy wheelbarrow, figgy earthquake. 3 days ago
- RT @insidenu: The Chronicle of Higher Education named Kain Colter one of its most influential people of 2014: m.chronicle.com/article/2014-I… 4 days ago
- NU Football union decision looming insidenu.com/2014/12/11/737… 1 week ago
- Stories are data shar.es/136fRi 1 week ago