When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- The Economics of Pinball
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Bad Neighbor
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NU_Tickets: .@itsmerossw #B1GCats single game #B1G tickets go on sale Fri., Dec. 5 at 9 a.m. Some games available now via http://t.co/0… 2 days ago
- Building a wall around yourself and declaring the rest of the world is in prison. 4 days ago
- Where to eat in Berlin? Mitte. 5 days ago
- Discovering that notwithstanding your massive bed of laurels there's still no rest. 1 week ago
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing is back for five B1G games during the 2014-15 @NUMensBball season. Check out details at: http://t.co/RxFsjVyB… 1 week ago