When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Volleyball Scoring
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
- How to Shill on eBay
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @gappy3000: Shamu is what you should feel when you kill an orca 3 days ago
- Disciplines in which data gets called "theory": chess, music. 3 days ago
- OH irl: I wish it was like this in minecraft. 3 days ago
- The New Rules of Oyster Eating | Lucky Peach luckypeach.com/the-new-rules-… 5 days ago
- RT @markleidner: seinfeld bumper music playing between wars 5 days ago