When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Popularize: The Myerson-Satterthwaite Theorem
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Just figured out that Australia is Texas 11 hours ago
- RT @insidenu: Via @KenPomeroy, #Northwestern had a <1% chance of beating Michigan in OT. sbnation.com/e/7910688 http://t.co/Jmqr2njma8 2 days ago
- RT @insidenu: Unconfirmed report that Morty left the game early only to come back for the end of the game 2 days ago
- RT @insidenu: NORTHWESTERN WINS HOW DID THAT HAPPEN 2 days ago
- Dear Chicago please have all this winter put away by the time I get back thanks bye 5 days ago