When I was back home over Winter Break my Mom tried to get me to throw away all the old papers and junk that I left behind in a box but it didn’t work. Still I rummaged through and I found this gem. Its an essay assignment in a Freshman history class about racism in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. This is very typical of my work in college. The grader’s comments in red are especially entertaining, again quite typical.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Greek Stragedy?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Myths About The Greek Crisis by Stergios Skaperdas
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- The Invention of Sarcasm
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- *scans a bag of Funyuns* *swipes card with a flourish* *points to the sky and gives all glory to God Jehovah* 2 days ago
- The dog has not been fed in years. 3 days ago
- Sext: I'll join your dissent if you'll join mine. 4 days ago
- This happened http://t.co/fLY8Sn0gzg 5 days ago
- can't wait for Scalia to retire and join Twitter 1 week ago