Via Tim Hartford’s Twitter feed.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Let's Write This Paper (Updated With A Summary Of The Comments)
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Organs for Money
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 3 days ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 3 days ago
- Nice video of The Wedge vimeo.com/m/104546151 4 days ago
- The wedge today. NB that water is about 2 feet deep. abcnews.go.com/US/surf-newpor… 4 days ago
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 6 days ago