With social networking you are now exposed to so many different voices in rapid succession. Each one is monotonous as an individual but individual voices arrive too infrequently for you notice that, all you see is the endless variety of people saying and thinking things that you can never think or say. It seems like the everyone in the world is more creative than one-dimensional you.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Marginal Revenue Is Bigger Than Marginal Cost For E-Books Says Amazon Vs. Hachette
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Who We Are
- Why Are Asian Desserts So Bad?
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Finding out after death that you got the placebo life. 1 week ago
- Freestylin raindrops 1 week ago
- As if needing two bounds would be any less impressive. 1 week ago
- RT @mell4rk: just historically voted at 16 as part of the generation that is "Scotland's future" then went to Tesco and bought PJs with uni… 1 week ago
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 1 week ago