With social networking you are now exposed to so many different voices in rapid succession. Each one is monotonous as an individual but individual voices arrive too infrequently for you notice that, all you see is the endless variety of people saying and thinking things that you can never think or say. It seems like the everyone in the world is more creative than one-dimensional you.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Prisoner's Dilemma Everywhere: Amazon Source
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Volleyball Scoring
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Who We Are
- The Ornament Game
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Pre-sale bidding for Northwestern basketball is now open at nupurplepricing.com #PurplePricing 1 week ago
- RT @mflaming: Sometimes a sweet algorithm is like a revelation. Eg: this infographic on "Purple Pricing" the event ticket market: http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DannyEcker: Bidding for the 3 "Purple Priced" Northwestern basketball games opens Dec. 2. Can bid high to guarantee seats: http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NUHighlights: NU will use purple pricing for Indiana (starting at $125-160), Michigan State ($74-100), and Illinois ($60-90), which sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Northwestern once again using dynamic pricing for basketball tickets. Single game seats for Indiana game start at $125 2 weeks ago