Via Matt Yglesias:
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Exercise Is Bad For You
- Selling Season Tickets Is A Money Loser
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @AthleticBiz: Schools like Stanford & Northwestern have revolutionized how tickets are bought and sold. Welcome to the future: http://t.… 16 hours ago
- Life is like a box of chocolates. The guy who prematurely went to the bottom level to get the brittle wafers is an asshole unless he's me. 3 days ago
- Pre-sale bidding for Northwestern basketball is now open at nupurplepricing.com #PurplePricing 2 weeks ago
- RT @mflaming: Sometimes a sweet algorithm is like a revelation. Eg: this infographic on "Purple Pricing" the event ticket market: http://t.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DannyEcker: Bidding for the 3 "Purple Priced" Northwestern basketball games opens Dec. 2. Can bid high to guarantee seats: http://t.co/… 3 weeks ago