Michael McDonald, a political science professor at George Mason University, constantly updates the numbers. In the early voting, NV, IA seem to be leaning Obama, CO is leaning Romney and FL is close. Hard to map OH counties into DEM and REP districts.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Volleyball Scoring
- Marginal Revenue Is Bigger Than Marginal Cost For E-Books Says Amazon Vs. Hachette
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 13 hours ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 18 hours ago
- Nice video of The Wedge vimeo.com/m/104546151 1 day ago
- The wedge today. NB that water is about 2 feet deep. abcnews.go.com/US/surf-newpor… 1 day ago
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 3 days ago