A new joint paper with Alex Frankel and Emir Kamenica. The talk begins with tennis, the discussion of American Idol begins at 12:14, how to write a mystery novel is at 15:51, the M. Night Shamyalan dilemma is at 17:32, the ESPN Classic dilemma is at 18:50, and the optimal sporting contest is at 28:37.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- How To Teach A Six-Year-Old Algebra
- First Degree Price Discrimination Beckons For Airline Tickets?
- Sitting Through 10 Minutes of Movie Previews and Ads
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Freestylin raindrops 8 hours ago
- As if needing two bounds would be any less impressive. 1 day ago
- RT @mell4rk: just historically voted at 16 as part of the generation that is "Scotland's future" then went to Tesco and bought PJs with uni… 2 days ago
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 3 days ago
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 1 week ago