A new joint paper with Alex Frankel and Emir Kamenica. The talk begins with tennis, the discussion of American Idol begins at 12:14, how to write a mystery novel is at 15:51, the M. Night Shamyalan dilemma is at 17:32, the ESPN Classic dilemma is at 18:50, and the optimal sporting contest is at 28:37.
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Dani Rodrik On Dirty Tricks In Turkey
- Pricing Bareback
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Sandwich Envy
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing bidding for @NUFBFamily matchups with Nebraska and Michigan is NOW OPEN. bit.ly/PurplePricing http://t.co/C… 4 days ago
- RT @NUHighlights: Here is the purple pricing for the Nebraska and Michigan games. Both are the same but Neb is $10 more for sideline. http:… 4 days ago
- RT @DannyEcker: Northwestern is bringing back "Purple Pricing" this season for the Nebraska and Michigan games: chicagobusiness.com/article/201407… 4 days ago
- Sweet Playin in the Band from Europe 1972 filmed for German TV m.rollingstone.com/music/videos/w… 1 week ago
- RT @Susan_Athey: Golden Goose Award to McAfee, Milgrom and Wilson, for using economics to design markets: socialsciencespace.com/2014/07/of-gee… 1 week ago