A new joint paper with Alex Frankel and Emir Kamenica. The talk begins with tennis, the discussion of American Idol begins at 12:14, how to write a mystery novel is at 15:51, the M. Night Shamyalan dilemma is at 17:32, the ESPN Classic dilemma is at 18:50, and the optimal sporting contest is at 28:37.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Who We Are
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Exercise Is Bad For You
- Grandmasters Play the Beauty Contest Game
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Andele Nizim is an anagram of Idina Menzel. Some crazy dyslexia. 3 days ago
- At the eleventh hour you and work emerge from closed doors to announce you've finally reached agreement that neither is safe for the other. 1 week ago
- Snow on bass Rain on drums and Steam sitting in on the vibes. 2 weeks ago
- Was up all night trying to figure out how Snoop Dog would say "twizzle" 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReformedBroker: If President Lincoln sees his shadow, six more weeks of Toyotathon. 2 weeks ago