I wrote about it here. I had a look at the video and it was the right call given the rule, but as I argued in the original post the rule is an unnecessary kludge. At best, it does nothing (in equilibrium.)
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- Volleyball Scoring
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Pricing Bareback
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- The Indiana Religious Freedom Law and The Economics of Discrimination
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The Economics of Suspense - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/opi… 1 day ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: The End of Asymmetric Information? wp.me/pqX2p-3zk 1 week ago
- Everyone else waking up just before you die. 1 week ago
- The Sun star-splaining planetary inclusion to Pluto. 1 week ago
- 2D glasses that you wear irl 1 week ago