I wrote about it here. I had a look at the video and it was the right call given the rule, but as I argued in the original post the rule is an unnecessary kludge. At best, it does nothing (in equilibrium.)
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Who We Are
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 1 day ago
- Etching http://t.co/nXlTEIkqaL 3 days ago
- Harold McGee is a treasure. slate.com/articles/life/… 5 days ago
- How about just that someone has to be incredibly smart to be able to get a PhD despite not being able to read? scientificamerican.com/article/the-ad… 6 days ago
- Oh no. Bob Weir abruptly cancels upcoming tour dates blog.sfgate.com/loaded/2014/08… 2 weeks ago