You must watch Balasz Szentes’ talk at the Becker Friedman Institute. At the very least, watch up until about 7:00. You will not regret it. (Note that Gary Becker was sitting in the front row.)
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Pricing Bareback
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How to Shill on eBay
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The Economics of Suspense - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/opi… 1 day ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: The End of Asymmetric Information? wp.me/pqX2p-3zk 1 week ago
- Everyone else waking up just before you die. 1 week ago
- The Sun star-splaining planetary inclusion to Pluto. 1 week ago
- 2D glasses that you wear irl 1 week ago