You must watch Balasz Szentes’ talk at the Becker Friedman Institute. At the very least, watch up until about 7:00. You will not regret it. (Note that Gary Becker was sitting in the front row.)
- Dani Rodrik To Move To The Institute For Advanced Study
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Who We Are
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Why Do Bees Die After They Sting You?
art banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics teaching terrorism the web travel TV vapor mill war winter
- Inside-the-mind home run. 1 day ago
- RT @shawnksullivan: Visit @AthleticBiz booth & @SteinbachPaul to grab May issue for NU Purple Pricing story. #nacma13 http://t.co/ZYhotIv1S2 3 days ago
- RT @MsCourt: PRISM is my new excuse for not calling you back. 1 week ago
- eggcorn of the day: when you're in the bathroom you need private seat 1 week ago
- A parallel reality where all of the parallel realities have no parallel realities. 3 weeks ago