She complained that when I practice the piano late at night I play too loud and it wakes her up every time. So I said oh I didn’t realize that, did I wake you up last night. She said yes. Ha, I said but I didn’t practice last night. Oh. She was caught. Thing is, I actually did practice last night.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Volleyball Scoring
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How To Teach A Six-Year-Old Algebra
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RIP John And Alicia Nash 2 days ago
- RT @JohnHCochrane: The Grumpy Economist: Homo economicus or homo paleas? johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2015/05/homo-e… 3 days ago
- RT @NCAAResearch: These 6 FBS schools (led by #B1GCats) had at least half their teams receive APR awards. Congrats to all! http://t.co/oPvb… 6 days ago
- Lifehack: organize your worlds so that when they inevitably collide its a supernova not a black hole. 1 week ago
- Just a list of visitors to WBEZ today http://t.co/55eDcrJCNb 2 weeks ago