She complained that when I practice the piano late at night I play too loud and it wakes her up every time. So I said oh I didn’t realize that, did I wake you up last night. She said yes. Ha, I said but I didn’t practice last night. Oh. She was caught. Thing is, I actually did practice last night.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- Regression Discontinuity in Chicago Restaurant Choices
- Bad Neighbor
- Who We Are
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- The Ornament Game
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @gappy3000: In the future, the Superbowl will be replaced by Grand Jury announcements. 3 days ago
- RT @NU_Tickets: .@itsmerossw #B1GCats single game #B1G tickets go on sale Fri., Dec. 5 at 9 a.m. Some games available now via http://t.co/0… 1 week ago
- Building a wall around yourself and declaring the rest of the world is in prison. 1 week ago
- Where to eat in Berlin? Mitte. 1 week ago
- Discovering that notwithstanding your massive bed of laurels there's still no rest. 2 weeks ago