I can’t believe I hadn’t seen this already. Eddie also has a spiffy new website. His lecture is one in a series for the 20th Anniversary for the IGIER research center at Bocconi University in Milan.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Volleyball Scoring
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @markleidner: running faster to turn the ads lining the inner arc of your hamster wheel into art 4 days ago
- RT @Benjamin_Hale: The time when the Ren & Stimpy guy made a Bjork video youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ… 4 days ago
- "Dave King is in less control of the metaphor than Hemingway" m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcZamT… 1 week ago
- RT @k_trahan: Here's what NCAA rules changed today in the autonomy voting: sbnation.com/college-footba… http://t.co/yAIoyy9FeV 1 week ago
- RT @DannyEcker: The @NorthwesternU profs that came up w/ the 'Purple Pricing' model have their first non-NU customer: Georgia Tech. http://… 1 week ago