I can’t believe I hadn’t seen this already. Eddie also has a spiffy new website. His lecture is one in a series for the 20th Anniversary for the IGIER research center at Bocconi University in Milan.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- The Ornament Game
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Pricing Bareback
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Bad Neighbor
- Sneaky Price Discrimination By Kiwi Rail
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @markleidner: the internet: slowly sipping a melted ice sculpture of your own head from a cup 1 day ago
- Yawn... Wake me up when it's ASSA Havana. 5 days ago
- Things that can be figgy besides pudding. Figgy flapjacks, figgy wheelbarrow, figgy earthquake. 6 days ago
- RT @insidenu: The Chronicle of Higher Education named Kain Colter one of its most influential people of 2014: m.chronicle.com/article/2014-I… 1 week ago
- NU Football union decision looming insidenu.com/2014/12/11/737… 1 week ago