I can’t believe I hadn’t seen this already. Eddie also has a spiffy new website. His lecture is one in a series for the 20th Anniversary for the IGIER research center at Bocconi University in Milan.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who We Are
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Pricing Bareback
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @mell4rk: just historically voted at 16 as part of the generation that is "Scotland's future" then went to Tesco and bought PJs with uni… 7 hours ago
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 1 day ago
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 5 days ago
- This will not end well macrumors.com/2014/09/10/app… 1 week ago
- Shaking your fist at the heavens for giving you a feeling of entitlement and yet occasionally not letting you have your way. 2 weeks ago