Went to Vera for the first time last night. It doesn’t take reservations but it was not hard to get table at 7 p.m. on a Thursday, even though Vera was on the “Best of Chicago 2012″ list at Chicago Magazine. I had two companions and we managed to get through roast mushrooms, lamb pinchos, langoustines, paella, calcots, papas bravas, grilled asparagus and fried artichokes! Only the papas were generic. The wine list is quite original and the waitress made great recommendations. I’m definitely going back.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Emir Kamenica To Be Featured On This American Life This Sunday
- Pricing Bareback
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Marginal Revenue Is Bigger Than Marginal Cost For E-Books Says Amazon Vs. Hachette
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Who We Are
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 4 days ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 5 days ago
- Nice video of The Wedge vimeo.com/m/104546151 5 days ago
- The wedge today. NB that water is about 2 feet deep. abcnews.go.com/US/surf-newpor… 5 days ago
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 1 week ago