Went to Vera for the first time last night. It doesn’t take reservations but it was not hard to get table at 7 p.m. on a Thursday, even though Vera was on the “Best of Chicago 2012″ list at Chicago Magazine. I had two companions and we managed to get through roast mushrooms, lamb pinchos, langoustines, paella, calcots, papas bravas, grilled asparagus and fried artichokes! Only the papas were generic. The wine list is quite original and the waitress made great recommendations. I’m definitely going back.
- Myths About The Greek Crisis by Stergios Skaperdas
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Greek Stragedy?
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Pricing Bareback
- How to Shill on eBay
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The dog has not been fed in years. 6 hours ago
- Sext: I'll join your dissent if you'll join mine. 1 day ago
- This happened http://t.co/fLY8Sn0gzg 2 days ago
- can't wait for Scalia to retire and join Twitter 5 days ago
- "adverse selection" on page 19! Drink! 5 days ago