Went to Vera for the first time last night. It doesn’t take reservations but it was not hard to get table at 7 p.m. on a Thursday, even though Vera was on the “Best of Chicago 2012″ list at Chicago Magazine. I had two companions and we managed to get through roast mushrooms, lamb pinchos, langoustines, paella, calcots, papas bravas, grilled asparagus and fried artichokes! Only the papas were generic. The wine list is quite original and the waitress made great recommendations. I’m definitely going back.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Google's Market Power
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Who We Are
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- How British universities spread misery around the world » The Spectator spectator.co.uk/features/95890… 5 days ago
- Wishing he would foul off another dozen pitches just to see his full arsenal twitter.com/daiwaka/status… 6 days ago
- RT @economeager: The International Journal of Epidemiology has a list of papers you can read to understand the deworming controversy: http:… 1 week ago
- The Americans on the field though... 1 week ago
- Who are these Fox Sports 1 announcers for #USAvJAM? They are spectacularly non-embarrassing. 1 week ago