Went to Vera for the first time last night. It doesn’t take reservations but it was not hard to get table at 7 p.m. on a Thursday, even though Vera was on the “Best of Chicago 2012″ list at Chicago Magazine. I had two companions and we managed to get through roast mushrooms, lamb pinchos, langoustines, paella, calcots, papas bravas, grilled asparagus and fried artichokes! Only the papas were generic. The wine list is quite original and the waitress made great recommendations. I’m definitely going back.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Why Do Bees Die After They Sting You?
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Freestylin raindrops 1 day ago
- As if needing two bounds would be any less impressive. 2 days ago
- RT @mell4rk: just historically voted at 16 as part of the generation that is "Scotland's future" then went to Tesco and bought PJs with uni… 3 days ago
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 4 days ago
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 1 week ago