- Sit on a spade fuyuh.
- Fall on a flaming can of Raid fuyuh.
- Reach into the garbage disposal to save a hastily discarded tapenade fuyuh.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Prisoner's Dilemma Everywhere: Amazon Source
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- Pricing Bareback
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The funny thing is monkey number 9,000,479,263 was only off by one character. 1 day ago
- RT @AthleticBiz: Schools like Stanford & Northwestern have revolutionized how tickets are bought and sold. Welcome to the future: http://t.… 4 days ago
- Life is like a box of chocolates. The guy who prematurely went to the bottom level to get the brittle wafers is an asshole unless he's me. 6 days ago
- Pre-sale bidding for Northwestern basketball is now open at nupurplepricing.com #PurplePricing 2 weeks ago
- RT @mflaming: Sometimes a sweet algorithm is like a revelation. Eg: this infographic on "Purple Pricing" the event ticket market: http://t.… 3 weeks ago