- Sit on a spade fuyuh.
- Fall on a flaming can of Raid fuyuh.
- Reach into the garbage disposal to save a hastily discarded tapenade fuyuh.
- Big Data And Price Discrimination
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NUHighlights: We own a Tom Crean which is like owning a rather intelligent mop but we didn't get a receipt and probably have storage ro… 20 hours ago
- RT @M_ttM_: I view hyp. testing with suspicion, but a ban? Crazy! MT @BillMcEvily Psychology journal no longer seeing stars http://t.co/d6G… 2 days ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: Hunter S. Thompson attempting to justify his Fear & Loathing expenses in a letter to his editor: http://t.co/tG9Y9q7XOt 6 days ago
- RT @alfageeek: • Writes jazz piece called π • Uses 355/113 time signature • Nobody gets the joke • Dies alone • Kenny G records a version i… 6 days ago
- Like a bumper sticker that reads 26.19 1 week ago