El Bulli is gone, Inopia just closed. What can someone who has never eaten Adria food do? Try the food created by one his proteges at Commerc 24. It was extremely good though pricing definitely puts it into the “special occasion” category.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Pricing Bareback
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JustinWolfers: John Nash wins the Abel Prize in math for work on PDE's, unrelated to the game theory research that won him a Nobel. htt… 1 day ago
- Annals of Coase Theorem counterexamples. mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/12/wor… 3 days ago
- It's true. I've never seen a cop in Singapore. economist.com/news/asia/leek… 3 days ago
- RT @gappy3000: I think Germany is about to unfollow Greece on Twitter 1 week ago
- Jewelers by which her mind can get twisted besides Tiffany: 🎶Her mind is Zales-twisted, 🎶Her mind is Jared-twisted, Her mind is... 🎶 2 weeks ago