You know the show Iron Chef? Someone should organize Iron Blogger. You are the chairman, you assemble your Iron Bloggers, and each week you invite a challenger blogger. The “secret ingredient” is a topic for the challenger and his chosen Iron Blogger to write about. You appoint judges to evaluate the writing according to content, style, and originality.
- Greek Stragedy?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Myths About The Greek Crisis by Stergios Skaperdas
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Behavioral Economics And The Greek Bailout
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- *scans a bag of Funyuns* *swipes card with a flourish* *points to the sky and gives all glory to God Jehovah* 1 day ago
- The dog has not been fed in years. 2 days ago
- Sext: I'll join your dissent if you'll join mine. 3 days ago
- This happened http://t.co/fLY8Sn0gzg 4 days ago
- can't wait for Scalia to retire and join Twitter 1 week ago