I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Volleyball Scoring
- Selling Season Tickets Is A Money Loser
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Golden Balls Solved?
- Who We Are
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @retsoor: fish n chips but instead of fish it's chips & instead of chips it's everyone you love is dying 10 hours ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: John Nash wins the Abel Prize in math for work on PDE's, unrelated to the game theory research that won him a Nobel. htt… 1 day ago
- Annals of Coase Theorem counterexamples. mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/12/wor… 3 days ago
- It's true. I've never seen a cop in Singapore. economist.com/news/asia/leek… 4 days ago
- RT @gappy3000: I think Germany is about to unfollow Greece on Twitter 2 weeks ago