I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- Pricing Bareback
- Volleyball Scoring
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- The Indiana Religious Freedom Law and The Economics of Discrimination
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The Economics of Suspense - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/opi… 1 day ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: The End of Asymmetric Information? wp.me/pqX2p-3zk 1 week ago
- Everyone else waking up just before you die. 1 week ago
- The Sun star-splaining planetary inclusion to Pluto. 1 week ago
- 2D glasses that you wear irl 1 week ago