I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How to Get Published in a (Top) Economics Journal
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 1 day ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 2 days ago
- Nice video of The Wedge vimeo.com/m/104546151 2 days ago
- The wedge today. NB that water is about 2 feet deep. abcnews.go.com/US/surf-newpor… 2 days ago
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 4 days ago