I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Volleyball Scoring
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Why Do Bees Die After They Sting You?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NCAAResearch: These 6 FBS schools (led by #B1GCats) had at least half their teams receive APR awards. Congrats to all! http://t.co/oPvb… 1 day ago
- Lifehack: organize your worlds so that when they inevitably collide its a supernova not a black hole. 4 days ago
- Just a list of visitors to WBEZ today http://t.co/55eDcrJCNb 1 week ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: There are two types of academics. Those who use the Oxford comma, those who don't and those who should. 1 week ago
- RT @markleidner: [matthew mcconnahhuey voice] when you lose jenga in zero g's, baby, that tower? [hand gesture] falls in every direction 2 weeks ago