I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Pricing Bareback
- Bad Neighbor
- Who We Are
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Kellogg/NU Nobel Economics Predictions 2012
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @gappy3000: In the future, the Superbowl will be replaced by Grand Jury announcements. 1 day ago
- RT @NU_Tickets: .@itsmerossw #B1GCats single game #B1G tickets go on sale Fri., Dec. 5 at 9 a.m. Some games available now via http://t.co/0… 6 days ago
- Building a wall around yourself and declaring the rest of the world is in prison. 1 week ago
- Where to eat in Berlin? Mitte. 1 week ago
- Discovering that notwithstanding your massive bed of laurels there's still no rest. 1 week ago