I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Sitting Through 10 Minutes of Movie Previews and Ads
- Why Do Bees Die After They Sting You?
- First Degree Price Discrimination Beckons For Airline Tickets?
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Freestylin raindrops 20 hours ago
- As if needing two bounds would be any less impressive. 2 days ago
- RT @mell4rk: just historically voted at 16 as part of the generation that is "Scotland's future" then went to Tesco and bought PJs with uni… 2 days ago
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 4 days ago
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 1 week ago