I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- The Economics of Pinball
- Sherlock Holmes on the Optimal Use of Finite Memory
- Pricing Bareback
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- All that's missing at this stage for the #USMNT are good soccer players. #USAvPER 8 hours ago
- RT @gappy3000: Shamu is what you should feel when you kill an orca 5 days ago
- Disciplines in which data gets called "theory": chess, music. 5 days ago
- OH irl: I wish it was like this in minecraft. 6 days ago
- The New Rules of Oyster Eating | Lucky Peach luckypeach.com/the-new-rules-… 1 week ago