I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- Alternative to Google Appointment Slots?
- Kellogg/NU Nobel Economics Predictions 2012
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @HarlanCoben: I did @freakonomics podcast on suspense in the marketplace. Intriguing stuff from @briangrazer & economists. http://t.co/q… 1 day ago
- How British universities spread misery around the world » The Spectator spectator.co.uk/features/95890… 1 week ago
- Wishing he would foul off another dozen pitches just to see his full arsenal twitter.com/daiwaka/status… 1 week ago
- RT @economeager: The International Journal of Epidemiology has a list of papers you can read to understand the deworming controversy: http:… 1 week ago
- The Americans on the field though... 1 week ago