I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Anglo-Eu Translation Guide
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Greek Stragedy?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- So was group play just rope-a-dope? 17 hours ago
- 9. Throwin Stones 10. Not Fade Away encore: And We Bid You Goodnight #FareTheeWell #setlistguesses 19 hours ago
- Second Set 1. Aiko 2. Samson and Delilah 3. Estimated Prophet -> 4. Eyes 5. Drums/Space 6. China Cat-> 7. Rider 8. Terrapin 19 hours ago
- First Set: 1. Touch of Grey 2. Big River 3. GTRFB 4. Greatest Story Ever Told 5. Candy Man 6. Cassidy #FareTheeWell #setlistguesses 19 hours ago
- In hot pursuit of happiness when I slam into a false cave painted on the side of a mountain rock. 2 days ago