I think all sides should compromise. We should build a very tiny mosque. And it should have wings. The Ground Zero Mosquito. But instead of sucking your blood it would enrich your blood with the dual nectars of Retribution and Tolerance. We will all make pilgrimages to the site and our children will line up to be kissed by it. And one by one they will announce their mosquito-induced blessings like “I want to vanquish all of those who do Evil to our homeland but still I Love them all the same.” Thank you Ground Zero Mosquito!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Commitment and Extraction of Ransoms
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @AcademicsSay: #UCCShooting https://t.co/lIRy2aHPYJ 3 days ago
- RT @itsjondavis: Div-I basketball player is struggling w/ decision on whether or not to come out publicly. Let him know your thoughts. http… 4 days ago
- RT @gappy3000: The Catholic Church is the only organization in which the head is a guy wearing a skirt and embroidered underwear who's agai… 1 week ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: 17-year-old Morrissey slams the Ramones: http://t.co/ZakhrGqzSe 1 week ago
- RT @gappy3000: When everyone thinks outside the box, the box becomes a quiet, empty place that's ideal for thinking. 2 weeks ago