An eternal puzzle is how a husband/father handles visits by his mother without agonizing conflict between the wife and her mother-in-law. Here is my Machiavellian solution. The husband should engineer a conflict with his mother that puts him in the wrong. Then the wife and her mother-in-law will naturally bond in the face of a mutual enemy. Don’t forget the key condition that the crime has to be egregious enough so the wife does not come to your defense. This is why the conflict should not be with the wife: your mother, being your mother, is naturally more inclined to side with you. Added bonus: husband is conveniently ostracized!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Greek Stragedy?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Myths About The Greek Crisis by Stergios Skaperdas
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- The Invention of Sarcasm
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- In hot pursuit of happiness when I slam into a false cave painted on the side of a mountain rock. 42 minutes ago
- *scans a bag of Funyuns* *swipes card with a flourish* *points to the sky and gives all glory to God Jehovah* 2 days ago
- The dog has not been fed in years. 4 days ago
- Sext: I'll join your dissent if you'll join mine. 5 days ago
- This happened http://t.co/fLY8Sn0gzg 6 days ago