An eternal puzzle is how a husband/father handles visits by his mother without agonizing conflict between the wife and her mother-in-law. Here is my Machiavellian solution. The husband should engineer a conflict with his mother that puts him in the wrong. Then the wife and her mother-in-law will naturally bond in the face of a mutual enemy. Don’t forget the key condition that the crime has to be egregious enough so the wife does not come to your defense. This is why the conflict should not be with the wife: your mother, being your mother, is naturally more inclined to side with you. Added bonus: husband is conveniently ostracized!
- Big Data And Price Discrimination
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NUHighlights: We own a Tom Crean which is like owning a rather intelligent mop but we didn't get a receipt and probably have storage ro… 1 day ago
- RT @M_ttM_: I view hyp. testing with suspicion, but a ban? Crazy! MT @BillMcEvily Psychology journal no longer seeing stars http://t.co/d6G… 2 days ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: Hunter S. Thompson attempting to justify his Fear & Loathing expenses in a letter to his editor: http://t.co/tG9Y9q7XOt 6 days ago
- RT @alfageeek: • Writes jazz piece called π • Uses 355/113 time signature • Nobody gets the joke • Dies alone • Kenny G records a version i… 6 days ago
- Like a bumper sticker that reads 26.19 1 week ago