An eternal puzzle is how a husband/father handles visits by his mother without agonizing conflict between the wife and her mother-in-law. Here is my Machiavellian solution. The husband should engineer a conflict with his mother that puts him in the wrong. Then the wife and her mother-in-law will naturally bond in the face of a mutual enemy. Don’t forget the key condition that the crime has to be egregious enough so the wife does not come to your defense. This is why the conflict should not be with the wife: your mother, being your mother, is naturally more inclined to side with you. Added bonus: husband is conveniently ostracized!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- The Economics of Pinball
- Pricing Bareback
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- All that's missing at this stage for the #USMNT are good soccer players. #USAvPER 11 hours ago
- RT @gappy3000: Shamu is what you should feel when you kill an orca 5 days ago
- Disciplines in which data gets called "theory": chess, music. 5 days ago
- OH irl: I wish it was like this in minecraft. 6 days ago
- The New Rules of Oyster Eating | Lucky Peach luckypeach.com/the-new-rules-… 1 week ago