An eternal puzzle is how a husband/father handles visits by his mother without agonizing conflict between the wife and her mother-in-law. Here is my Machiavellian solution. The husband should engineer a conflict with his mother that puts him in the wrong. Then the wife and her mother-in-law will naturally bond in the face of a mutual enemy. Don’t forget the key condition that the crime has to be egregious enough so the wife does not come to your defense. This is why the conflict should not be with the wife: your mother, being your mother, is naturally more inclined to side with you. Added bonus: husband is conveniently ostracized!
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- How to Shill on eBay
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Jean Tirole Wins Nemmers Prize at Northwestern University
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Andele Nizim is an anagram of Idina Menzel. Some crazy dyslexia. 6 days ago
- At the eleventh hour you and work emerge from closed doors to announce you've finally reached agreement that neither is safe for the other. 2 weeks ago
- Snow on bass Rain on drums and Steam sitting in on the vibes. 2 weeks ago
- Was up all night trying to figure out how Snoop Dog would say "twizzle" 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReformedBroker: If President Lincoln sees his shadow, six more weeks of Toyotathon. 2 weeks ago