An eternal puzzle is how a husband/father handles visits by his mother without agonizing conflict between the wife and her mother-in-law. Here is my Machiavellian solution. The husband should engineer a conflict with his mother that puts him in the wrong. Then the wife and her mother-in-law will naturally bond in the face of a mutual enemy. Don’t forget the key condition that the crime has to be egregious enough so the wife does not come to your defense. This is why the conflict should not be with the wife: your mother, being your mother, is naturally more inclined to side with you. Added bonus: husband is conveniently ostracized!
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Debraj Ray Reviews Piketty
- The Ornament Game
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
- Bad Neighbor
- Volleyball Scoring
- Pricing Bareback
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Yawn... Wake me up when it's ASSA Havana. 1 day ago
- Things that can be figgy besides pudding. Figgy flapjacks, figgy wheelbarrow, figgy earthquake. 2 days ago
- RT @insidenu: The Chronicle of Higher Education named Kain Colter one of its most influential people of 2014: m.chronicle.com/article/2014-I… 3 days ago
- NU Football union decision looming insidenu.com/2014/12/11/737… 1 week ago
- Stories are data shar.es/136fRi 1 week ago