An eternal puzzle is how a husband/father handles visits by his mother without agonizing conflict between the wife and her mother-in-law. Here is my Machiavellian solution. The husband should engineer a conflict with his mother that puts him in the wrong. Then the wife and her mother-in-law will naturally bond in the face of a mutual enemy. Don’t forget the key condition that the crime has to be egregious enough so the wife does not come to your defense. This is why the conflict should not be with the wife: your mother, being your mother, is naturally more inclined to side with you. Added bonus: husband is conveniently ostracized!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- How to Shill on eBay
- Coke For A Nickel
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @Pogue: John Oliver: “There was only one time in US history when refugees actually did wipe everyone out—and we’ll be celebrating it on … 1 day ago
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing is open for four huge @NUMensBball home #B1G games. Bid now!! #B1GCats nupurplepricing.com https://t.co/I… 1 day ago
- Heh "utilize" 4 days ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: It's not what you know. It's what you can convince your class you didn't just read the night before. 4 days ago
- RT @POTUS: Slamming the door in the face of refugees would betray our deepest values. That's not who we are. And it's not what we're going … 6 days ago