An eternal puzzle is how a husband/father handles visits by his mother without agonizing conflict between the wife and her mother-in-law. Here is my Machiavellian solution. The husband should engineer a conflict with his mother that puts him in the wrong. Then the wife and her mother-in-law will naturally bond in the face of a mutual enemy. Don’t forget the key condition that the crime has to be egregious enough so the wife does not come to your defense. This is why the conflict should not be with the wife: your mother, being your mother, is naturally more inclined to side with you. Added bonus: husband is conveniently ostracized!
- The Demise of Sponsored Search Ads?
- Auctions For Upgrades
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Who We Are
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
art banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics teaching terrorism the web travel TV vapor mill war winter
- Whatever doesn't kill me only makes my eventual death anti-climatic. 1 week ago
- PhD- 3 weeks ago
- The heavens shaking their fists at you. 4 weeks ago
- Swappin' swear words at the peanut-free table. 1 month ago
- Let me floss next to your fire. 1 month ago