This is a really affordable, reliable and widely available red from Allegrini. It’s a blend of Corvina and Rondinella grapes – don’t ask me for any French analogs, I have no idea. And there’s a bit of Sangiovese chucked in. This makes for a complex, multidimensional wine. Blackberry and cherry notes but it’s still dry and not too sweet. They blend the wine with dried grapes just like an Amarone. This gives it a heft and a deep red color. Luckily, it does not have the road tar consistency of an Amarone. At under $20 it’s a great value for this level of quality.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Who We Are
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @markleidner: running faster to turn the ads lining the inner arc of your hamster wheel into art 3 days ago
- RT @Benjamin_Hale: The time when the Ren & Stimpy guy made a Bjork video youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ… 3 days ago
- "Dave King is in less control of the metaphor than Hemingway" m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcZamT… 6 days ago
- RT @k_trahan: Here's what NCAA rules changed today in the autonomy voting: sbnation.com/college-footba… http://t.co/yAIoyy9FeV 1 week ago
- RT @DannyEcker: The @NorthwesternU profs that came up w/ the 'Purple Pricing' model have their first non-NU customer: Georgia Tech. http://… 1 week ago