Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JeanTirole: I want to associate to my prize JJ.Laffont passed away 10y ago who was a mentor a colleague and dear friend to whom #TSE co… 4 days ago
- Dear heroic healthcare workers. We the people of Illinois apologize to you for our governor. dlvr.it/7K5X2h” 6 days ago
- RT @k_trahan: The way college football teams sell tickets makes no sense. @NU_Sports is changing that. My latest for @Forbes: http://t.co/M… 1 week ago
- Poured just now http://t.co/bErweDK0Se 1 week ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: Solidifying Bad Precedents wp.me/pqX2p-3y5 2 weeks ago