Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Who We Are
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Volleyball Scoring
- Why Do Bees Die After They Sting You?
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 1 day ago
- This will not end well macrumors.com/2014/09/10/app… 3 days ago
- Shaking your fist at the heavens for giving you a feeling of entitlement and yet occasionally not letting you have your way. 1 week ago
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 2 weeks ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 2 weeks ago