Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Matt Gentzkow is Clark Medalist 2014
- Phantom Phone Vibrations
- Monitoring Your Kid's Drug Habit
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Golden Balls Solved?
- Who We Are
- Consider The Equilibrium
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Study: death is virtually unavoidable. 2 hours ago
- Study: fried green tomatoes taste best when coated with cornmeal not flour. 9 hours ago
- RT @m_battaglini: parole sante... businessinsider.com/thomas-sargent… 9 hours ago
- RT @shawnksullivan: Solid @TickerTix calls today. Putting together ideas for an ACC school ready to disrupt tix sales status quo. #TickerTi… 9 hours ago
- RT @shawnksullivan: Noted. RT "@Jones: To anyone who uses Twitter to further a brand: #AskEmmert is NOT considered a "best practice"” 12 hours ago