Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Is It Just Your Imagination or Do All Radio Stations Play Ads at the Same Time?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Disciplines in which data gets called "theory": chess, music. 35 minutes ago
- OH irl: I wish it was like this in minecraft. 16 hours ago
- The New Rules of Oyster Eating | Lucky Peach luckypeach.com/the-new-rules-… 2 days ago
- RT @markleidner: seinfeld bumper music playing between wars 2 days ago
- I throw spaghetti In the air sometimes Singin' A-Yo Where's my pesto? 6 days ago