Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Prisoner's Dilemma Everywhere: Amazon Source
- Volleyball Scoring
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Who We Are
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Pre-sale bidding for Northwestern basketball is now open at nupurplepricing.com #PurplePricing 1 week ago
- RT @mflaming: Sometimes a sweet algorithm is like a revelation. Eg: this infographic on "Purple Pricing" the event ticket market: http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DannyEcker: Bidding for the 3 "Purple Priced" Northwestern basketball games opens Dec. 2. Can bid high to guarantee seats: http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NUHighlights: NU will use purple pricing for Indiana (starting at $125-160), Michigan State ($74-100), and Illinois ($60-90), which sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Northwestern once again using dynamic pricing for basketball tickets. Single game seats for Indiana game start at $125 2 weeks ago