Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Emir Kamenica To Be Featured On This American Life This Sunday
- Pricing Bareback
- Marginal Revenue Is Bigger Than Marginal Cost For E-Books Says Amazon Vs. Hachette
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Who We Are
- Let's Write This Paper (Updated With A Summary Of The Comments)
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 4 days ago
- Everything I ever needed to know I learned from de Morgan's Laws 4 days ago
- Nice video of The Wedge vimeo.com/m/104546151 5 days ago
- The wedge today. NB that water is about 2 feet deep. abcnews.go.com/US/surf-newpor… 5 days ago
- Yeah it's even better than that. http://t.co/TYTryRbdvM 1 week ago