Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Thoughts On Northwestern Football Unionization
- Bad Neighbor
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Krugman Misfires In Amazon Vs. Hachette Battle
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Jean Tirole, Nobel Prize Economics 2014
- Who We Are
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @k_trahan: The way college football teams sell tickets makes no sense. @NU_Sports is changing that. My latest for @Forbes: http://t.co/M… 3 days ago
- Poured just now http://t.co/bErweDK0Se 3 days ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: Solidifying Bad Precedents wp.me/pqX2p-3y5 1 week ago
- Nemmers got there first 1 week ago
- RT @retsoor: military drone shooting water into a clown's mouth from space 2 weeks ago