Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- The Adult Safety Break
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @HarlanCoben: I did @freakonomics podcast on suspense in the marketplace. Intriguing stuff from @briangrazer & economists. http://t.co/q… 3 days ago
- How British universities spread misery around the world » The Spectator spectator.co.uk/features/95890… 1 week ago
- Wishing he would foul off another dozen pitches just to see his full arsenal twitter.com/daiwaka/status… 1 week ago
- RT @economeager: The International Journal of Epidemiology has a list of papers you can read to understand the deworming controversy: http:… 1 week ago
- The Americans on the field though... 1 week ago