Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- The Establishment GOP Needs Approval Voting in the Primaries
- How to Shill on eBay
- Volleyball Scoring
- Pricing Bareback
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @dbkahn: Just a reminder: more people voted in Kim Kardashian's twitter poll today than in the Iowa Caucuses twitter.com/KimKardashian/… 1 week ago
- RT @ethan_iverson: OK, at 5 PM EST I'll practice "Carolina Shout" for a while on @periscopeco. More like boring performance art than anythi… 1 week ago
- Your shadow just wanting to be followed back. 2 weeks ago
- I noticed that citizens united makes it easier to defeat Trump and now I am confused whether I am supposed to watch NPR or FoxNews. 2 weeks ago
- RT @retsoor: *edits the words "I love you" letter by letter out of your wiki page* 3 weeks ago