Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- Google's Market Power
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- The Indiana Religious Freedom Law and The Economics of Discrimination
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who We Are
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: The End of Asymmetric Information? wp.me/pqX2p-3zk 2 days ago
- Everyone else waking up just before you die. 2 days ago
- The Sun star-splaining planetary inclusion to Pluto. 3 days ago
- 2D glasses that you wear irl 5 days ago
- "I was asked to reflect on my career but I am vain enough to believe that I am too young to do that." Jean Tirole (Nemmers Prize ceremony) 1 week ago