Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Are Asian Desserts So Bad?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JohnHCochrane: The Grumpy Economist: Homo economicus or homo paleas? johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2015/05/homo-e… 13 hours ago
- RT @NCAAResearch: These 6 FBS schools (led by #B1GCats) had at least half their teams receive APR awards. Congrats to all! http://t.co/oPvb… 3 days ago
- Lifehack: organize your worlds so that when they inevitably collide its a supernova not a black hole. 6 days ago
- Just a list of visitors to WBEZ today http://t.co/55eDcrJCNb 1 week ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: There are two types of academics. Those who use the Oxford comma, those who don't and those who should. 2 weeks ago