Whatever the merits of the claims made about Fox News by Obama’s communications team, it can be good strategy to pick a fight with your critics. To the very long list of reasons, add this one. If you can make them so angry that they lose the will to say anything at all nice about you, then you have won a major victory. For then they will have lost all (remaining) credibility.
- Greek Stragedy?
- Myths About The Greek Crisis by Stergios Skaperdas
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who We Are
- What Should Greeks Be Doing?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The dog has not been fed in years. 1 day ago
- Sext: I'll join your dissent if you'll join mine. 1 day ago
- This happened http://t.co/fLY8Sn0gzg 3 days ago
- can't wait for Scalia to retire and join Twitter 5 days ago
- "adverse selection" on page 19! Drink! 5 days ago