The Bagel Shack. There are two locations, the original in San Clemente and a second one in Mission Viejo off of El Toro. The bagels are big, toothsome, and fresh (due to their fast turnover.) I would go so far as to say that these are the best bagels I have ever had West of the Hudson River (and East of The Dead Sea.) I like that the bagels are shelved so that you can grab your own and quickly pay for them if you are not having them toasted or with cream cheese. Go for the jalapeño bagels.
- Commitment and Extraction of Ransoms
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Volleyball Scoring
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- Sherlock Holmes on the Optimal Use of Finite Memory
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- The Five Forces of Pirate Economics
- How to Shill on eBay
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events decision-making economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @AcademicsSay: #UCCShooting https://t.co/lIRy2aHPYJ 2 days ago
- RT @itsjondavis: Div-I basketball player is struggling w/ decision on whether or not to come out publicly. Let him know your thoughts. http… 3 days ago
- RT @gappy3000: The Catholic Church is the only organization in which the head is a guy wearing a skirt and embroidered underwear who's agai… 1 week ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: 17-year-old Morrissey slams the Ramones: http://t.co/ZakhrGqzSe 1 week ago
- RT @gappy3000: When everyone thinks outside the box, the box becomes a quiet, empty place that's ideal for thinking. 2 weeks ago