The Bagel Shack. There are two locations, the original in San Clemente and a second one in Mission Viejo off of El Toro. The bagels are big, toothsome, and fresh (due to their fast turnover.) I would go so far as to say that these are the best bagels I have ever had West of the Hudson River (and East of The Dead Sea.) I like that the bagels are shelved so that you can grab your own and quickly pay for them if you are not having them toasted or with cream cheese. Go for the jalapeño bagels.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How to Shill on eBay
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- The Ornament Game
- Debraj Ray Reviews Piketty
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
- Volleyball Scoring
- Bad Neighbor
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Yawn... Wake me up when it's ASSA Havana. 1 day ago
- Things that can be figgy besides pudding. Figgy flapjacks, figgy wheelbarrow, figgy earthquake. 2 days ago
- RT @insidenu: The Chronicle of Higher Education named Kain Colter one of its most influential people of 2014: m.chronicle.com/article/2014-I… 3 days ago
- NU Football union decision looming insidenu.com/2014/12/11/737… 1 week ago
- Stories are data shar.es/136fRi 1 week ago