The Bagel Shack. There are two locations, the original in San Clemente and a second one in Mission Viejo off of El Toro. The bagels are big, toothsome, and fresh (due to their fast turnover.) I would go so far as to say that these are the best bagels I have ever had West of the Hudson River (and East of The Dead Sea.) I like that the bagels are shelved so that you can grab your own and quickly pay for them if you are not having them toasted or with cream cheese. Go for the jalapeño bagels.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Bad Neighbor
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- Volleyball Scoring
- Pricing Bareback
- Krugman Misfires In Amazon Vs. Hachette Battle
- Keynes and the WW1 reparations
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JeanTirole: I want to associate to my prize JJ.Laffont passed away 10y ago who was a mentor a colleague and dear friend to whom #TSE co… 4 days ago
- Dear heroic healthcare workers. We the people of Illinois apologize to you for our governor. dlvr.it/7K5X2h” 6 days ago
- RT @k_trahan: The way college football teams sell tickets makes no sense. @NU_Sports is changing that. My latest for @Forbes: http://t.co/M… 1 week ago
- Poured just now http://t.co/bErweDK0Se 1 week ago
- RT @CheapTalkBlog: Solidifying Bad Precedents wp.me/pqX2p-3y5 2 weeks ago