The Bagel Shack. There are two locations, the original in San Clemente and a second one in Mission Viejo off of El Toro. The bagels are big, toothsome, and fresh (due to their fast turnover.) I would go so far as to say that these are the best bagels I have ever had West of the Hudson River (and East of The Dead Sea.) I like that the bagels are shelved so that you can grab your own and quickly pay for them if you are not having them toasted or with cream cheese. Go for the jalapeño bagels.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Sitting Through 10 Minutes of Movie Previews and Ads
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How To Teach A Six-Year-Old Algebra
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- Freestylin raindrops 14 hours ago
- As if needing two bounds would be any less impressive. 2 days ago
- RT @mell4rk: just historically voted at 16 as part of the generation that is "Scotland's future" then went to Tesco and bought PJs with uni… 2 days ago
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 3 days ago
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 1 week ago