The Bagel Shack. There are two locations, the original in San Clemente and a second one in Mission Viejo off of El Toro. The bagels are big, toothsome, and fresh (due to their fast turnover.) I would go so far as to say that these are the best bagels I have ever had West of the Hudson River (and East of The Dead Sea.) I like that the bagels are shelved so that you can grab your own and quickly pay for them if you are not having them toasted or with cream cheese. Go for the jalapeño bagels.
- Greek Stragedy?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Myths About The Greek Crisis by Stergios Skaperdas
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who We Are
- Behavioral Economics And The Greek Bailout
- What Should Greeks Be Doing?
- How to Shill on eBay
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- *scans a bag of Funyuns* *swipes card with a flourish* *points to the sky and gives all glory to God Jehovah* 4 hours ago
- The dog has not been fed in years. 1 day ago
- Sext: I'll join your dissent if you'll join mine. 2 days ago
- This happened http://t.co/fLY8Sn0gzg 3 days ago
- can't wait for Scalia to retire and join Twitter 6 days ago