The Bagel Shack. There are two locations, the original in San Clemente and a second one in Mission Viejo off of El Toro. The bagels are big, toothsome, and fresh (due to their fast turnover.) I would go so far as to say that these are the best bagels I have ever had West of the Hudson River (and East of The Dead Sea.) I like that the bagels are shelved so that you can grab your own and quickly pay for them if you are not having them toasted or with cream cheese. Go for the jalapeño bagels.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
- Pricing Bareback
- Why Does the Fastest Swimmer Anchor a Relay?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- Cheap Talk
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @markleidner: running faster to turn the ads lining the inner arc of your hamster wheel into art 3 days ago
- RT @Benjamin_Hale: The time when the Ren & Stimpy guy made a Bjork video youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ… 4 days ago
- "Dave King is in less control of the metaphor than Hemingway" m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcZamT… 1 week ago
- RT @k_trahan: Here's what NCAA rules changed today in the autonomy voting: sbnation.com/college-footba… http://t.co/yAIoyy9FeV 1 week ago
- RT @DannyEcker: The @NorthwesternU profs that came up w/ the 'Purple Pricing' model have their first non-NU customer: Georgia Tech. http://… 1 week ago