The Bagel Shack. There are two locations, the original in San Clemente and a second one in Mission Viejo off of El Toro. The bagels are big, toothsome, and fresh (due to their fast turnover.) I would go so far as to say that these are the best bagels I have ever had West of the Hudson River (and East of The Dead Sea.) I like that the bagels are shelved so that you can grab your own and quickly pay for them if you are not having them toasted or with cream cheese. Go for the jalapeño bagels.
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- Volleyball Scoring
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Behavioral Economics Reading List
- The Economics of Pinball
- Bad Neighbor
- Regression Discontinuity in Chicago Restaurant Choices
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @NU_Tickets: .@itsmerossw #B1GCats single game #B1G tickets go on sale Fri., Dec. 5 at 9 a.m. Some games available now via http://t.co/0… 4 days ago
- Building a wall around yourself and declaring the rest of the world is in prison. 1 week ago
- Where to eat in Berlin? Mitte. 1 week ago
- Discovering that notwithstanding your massive bed of laurels there's still no rest. 1 week ago
- RT @NU_Sports: Purple Pricing is back for five B1G games during the 2014-15 @NUMensBball season. Check out details at: http://t.co/RxFsjVyB… 1 week ago