The Bagel Shack. There are two locations, the original in San Clemente and a second one in Mission Viejo off of El Toro. The bagels are big, toothsome, and fresh (due to their fast turnover.) I would go so far as to say that these are the best bagels I have ever had West of the Hudson River (and East of The Dead Sea.) I like that the bagels are shelved so that you can grab your own and quickly pay for them if you are not having them toasted or with cream cheese. Go for the jalapeño bagels.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Exams Should be Open Book
- How to Shill on eBay
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Pricing Bareback
- Left, Right, Then Left Again
- Alternative to Google Appointment Slots?
- Volleyball Scoring
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- The New Rules of Oyster Eating | Lucky Peach luckypeach.com/the-new-rules-… 16 hours ago
- RT @markleidner: seinfeld bumper music playing between wars 20 hours ago
- I throw spaghetti In the air sometimes Singin' A-Yo Where's my pesto? 4 days ago
- Christopher Lloyd == Lars Ulrich RATIONAL FUNK Ep. 33: Mallets / Back to the Future - YouTube m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhlwja… 1 week ago
- Hillary Clinton just got my vote m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55d2a… 1 week ago