Smartphones are valuable because they make it possible to substitute tasks over time and across locations. As a result we are freer to be where we want to be when we want to be even if we have work to do. So when you see, say a parent thumbing away on his iPhone at an otherwise family function, before you judge him remember that without his iPhone he might not be there at all.
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Who We Are
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Pricing Bareback
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art bacon is a vegetable banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- What to do/where to eat in Zurich? 1 day ago
- Happiness is being infra-marginal 5 days ago
- This will not end well macrumors.com/2014/09/10/app… 1 week ago
- Shaking your fist at the heavens for giving you a feeling of entitlement and yet occasionally not letting you have your way. 2 weeks ago
- ND printing an (N+1)D printer for all N>=3 2 weeks ago