Bought it on sale. Totally regret it. It tastes unstructured, flavors are not integrated and there’s huge coconut aftertaste – OAK!
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- How to Shill on eBay
- Pricing Bareback
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
- Jeff's Intermediate Micro Course
- Volleyball Scoring
- The Overtime Spike in NBA Basketball
- A Simple Theory Why Moving To California Doesn't Live Up To Expectations
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- (Better version of joke told at Tirole's Nemmers lecture yesterday) 6 days ago
- Why are freshwater macroeconomists such inferior lovers? They don't understand the role of frictions. 6 days ago
- There is no largest or smallest integer but in the alphabetical ordering there is a first integer, eight, and a last integer, zero. 1 week ago
- Eight Five Four Nine One Seven Six Ten Three Two. The first ten natural numbers ranked by lexicographic ordering. 1 week ago
- Uber should have called its system "slack pricing" twitter.com/joshgans/statu… 1 week ago