Bought it on sale. Totally regret it. It tastes unstructured, flavors are not integrated and there’s huge coconut aftertaste – OAK!
- What is the Recommended Serving Temperature for Guinness?
- Why Is It A Crime To Park Facing The Wrong Way?
- How To Open A Bag of Charcoal
- How to Shill on eBay
- Why Are Asian Desserts So Bad?
- Pricing Bareback
- Who Gets More Pleasure From Sex?
- What Is The Difference Between ISIS and Al Qaeda?
- How To Teach a Three-Year-Old To Swim
- The End of Asymmetric Information?
art art of office politics banana seeds blog books boston california chicago coffee computers crime current events economics education evolution family financial crisis food and wine friends funny game theory incentives iPhone kludge language law marriage maths movies music obama politics psychology publishing sandeep has bad taste sanitation sport statistics suicide teaching terrorism the web tomatoes torture travel TV vapor mill war winter writing
- RT @JohnHCochrane: The Grumpy Economist: Homo economicus or homo paleas? johnhcochrane.blogspot.com/2015/05/homo-e… 7 hours ago
- RT @NCAAResearch: These 6 FBS schools (led by #B1GCats) had at least half their teams receive APR awards. Congrats to all! http://t.co/oPvb… 3 days ago
- Lifehack: organize your worlds so that when they inevitably collide its a supernova not a black hole. 6 days ago
- Just a list of visitors to WBEZ today http://t.co/55eDcrJCNb 1 week ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: There are two types of academics. Those who use the Oxford comma, those who don't and those who should. 2 weeks ago